032910025125.jpg

amp mockup, that aaron did tonight

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

if the PERSON doing it build it a bit more solid like it should be it will have no problem doin a 150.

fixed^

The box doesnt even got baffles or bracing in it, its gonna be plenty strong, this isnt my first rodeo. B)

We wont guess on numbers, ill just go in the closet and get out the Term Lab when time comes for that part..Lol!

Niiiice #s on tha Cav BTW!! :good:

93 Chevy Silverado

Crossfire,Dayton

Soon to have 6 Lvl4 15s

DC Audio Dealer and Team Member

Should be a fun little ride once it's all said and done...albeit a little bit slower. :rofl:

A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it.

My Youtube vids...enjoyDC.jpgdcsig-1.jpg2pt8a6w.png

anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]

IMG00666.jpgIMG00667.jpgIMG00656.jpgIMG00655.jpgIMG00654.jpg

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

IMG00654.jpg

you guys are gonna laugh at this buttttt...

you guys have an LCD/Plasma in the garage/workshop and we dont even have one in the living room or anywhere else in the house .... :( its kinda depressing. :angry:

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

you guys are gonna laugh at this buttttt...

you guys have an LCD/Plasma in the garage/workshop and we dont even have one in the living room or anywhere else in the house .... :( its kinda depressing. :angry:

I wasnt missin the F1 race so since i wasnt using my 32in LCD cuzz im staying with family right now, i figured why let it sit in storage when it could be put to use in the Man Cave.. :drinks:

93 Chevy Silverado

Crossfire,Dayton

Soon to have 6 Lvl4 15s

DC Audio Dealer and Team Member

So awesome man. Itll be loud, and shake a lot, and move a lot of air. I agree with logan about the inputs and power rating of the amps too.

Logan and I also have experience with the audiopipe 3k's on DC's. And it would be fucking sick to run one of them per sub in the little teggy!

Team DC!

2005 F150 | Pioneer | Infinity Kappa 6x8's | MTX 3404 4 Channel | Q Logic Kicks | KNU | DC | AQ |

1998 Taurus | Alpine | Punch 5x7's | Rockford Fosgate | MTX | KNU |

Dammmmnnn looking so sexy!

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

So THAT is how you fit a wall into an integra. looks like you got quite a bit of cubic airspace out of the hatch area.

Looks good so far.

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

Archived