LOL that was a old power cord that he was trying to figure out how my tire well was, but its all bumpy and shit, so we are just going to glass it over

Nice. You plannin on puttin inspection holes in the box for the shocks? All the extra weight, you'd be lucky to get 10k out of those struts.... That is if you plan on keepin that setup in there for a year...

Im plan to overdue the suspension after the build is done LOL

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Im plan to overdue the suspension after the build is done LOL

LOL.... Wouldn't take much to put a 1'' - 1.5'' hole on each side of the box, big enough to fit a socket through... Close it up with some Scrap MDF, Silicon, and wood screws... and when you need got suspension work... Just have aaron hop in the box and go to town LOL

well the box shouldnt go over the suspension area, so we will still be able to change everything out

Team DC Audio

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

well, he has room to put the other 2500 rms to them if he wanted .... he shoulda went with XLs IMO with only 2500 per .... i believe logan said he wished he woulda went with XLs instead of his level 5s because he thought the level 5s woulda been much happier with more power but, i could be wrong on that one though .... otherwise this should be loud off of only 2500ish per woofer.

gj with the progress. smoking for only 15 hours keep it up bro.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Dwight 1 thing you gotta remember, the SD is rated at 8k at 12.6v im running 14.4 which puts it closer to 10k, atleast the tests that i remember reading about the amp which puts it closer to 3400 per woofer instead of 2500

either way, I dont need it THAT loud as a daily driver, since this has the possibility to be a super fuckin earthquake machine when its all done..

Team DC Audio

Dwight 1 thing you gotta remember, the SD is rated at 8k at 12.6v im running 14.4 which puts it closer to 10k, atleast the tests that i remember reading about the amp which puts it closer to 3400 per woofer instead of 2500

you got a PM coming bro.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

lil cars+big subs+lot of power=some wtf from people and a happy owner xD

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

Archived