So a quick bio, i'm 20 and work at a damn pet store for a living making basicly minimum wage. always wanted a system but never could afford it, have done installs for friends but nothing for myself. have been working on it VERY slowly to get something in my car for a while, i bought a pioneer p4000dvd a while back to start. wasnt the best but i really liked it for what i paid and it did everything i wanted at the time. my buddy had an old set of pioneers in a box with a mtx amp that he used before he got his new set up. he had been trying to sell them for a few months with no luck so he said that i could use them if they didnt sell (had them on craigslist at the time) because he wasnt in need of the cash at the time and that he would take em back if i got my own or he needed cash but that i would need all my own wires etc. so last week i picked up all my wires and ran em the next day. was waiting for my buddy to get back in town to grab the subs/amp(he lives at school) but of course before he came back i had a lovely day when i woke up at 3am to go to work and woke up to my door popped open and my radio/cds/ipod gone and my car all tore up inside. and of course insurance doesnt cover it so i'm screwed on that. so the next day i went and spent my whole weeks check on getting an alarm put in. now i just picked my car up from a shop because from the guy putting the alarm in he moved around wires and a wire from an old alarm/remote start that some1 had was shorting out and my lights would just turn on and off when my car was just sitting there and draining my battery. woot another 250$ to find/fix the short that i couldnt find myself. 1 step forward, 3 steps back! FML!

Damn that really sucks, I hope that you can find some new stuff and get back on your feet. I really hate Fing thieves, worthless pieces of TRASH!

2 15"s Re-coned with a Custom re-cones with DD 9500 coils, Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bd, Designated Aux. 190 amp Alt@ 15.5 volts, Duel High Rate Aux. Batts. Doing 143+'s (current box and subs haven't been metered), 1st place in 129.9 Bass Race and a 2nd and a 3rd in NW DB Drag in the last two shows. Only gone two 2 show total thought, so not to bad

If the worst thing that happens to you is a couple set backs in putting a system in than your life is pretty peachy! Wait until you have a mortgage, and car payments, and kids to pay for, there are a lot bigger things that could go wrong, and as you grow older they only seem to become bigger.

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

i feel your pain, when i was 12 i saved up all my cash for a year to put a cheap coustic amp and 12" pyle in my moms van, i was so happy with it, till someone broke into her shit and stole it. broke a knuckle punching a wall, i wanted to tear a fuckers head off lol...

thats life man, get used to it. once u get somethin good some fucker comes and steals it away, as has been the case with most of my systems, girlfriends, pets, lunch, instant ragoo pasta, exc.

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!

i feel your pain, when i was 12 i saved up all my cash for a year to put a cheap coustic amp and 12" pyle in my moms van, i was so happy with it, till someone broke into her shit and stole it. broke a knuckle punching a wall, i wanted to tear a fuckers head off lol...

thats life man, get used to it. once u get somethin good some fucker comes and steals it away, as has been the case with most of my systems, girlfriends, pets, lunch, instant ragoo pasta, exc.

yeah i hear you, and lol @ instant ragoo pasta

if u need a basic cd player pm me man.

its an older jvc maybe from 04. has 1 set of pre outs and no ipod hook up but at least its something. if u want it its yours just pay shipping.

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D