Daddy_ Posted June 20, 2007 Report Posted June 20, 2007 Heres my new idea with links to all of the product I will be getting and can you tell me if this stuff is anygood. Also I want to know if I should get the 13w7 instead of the 12w7. Which one will provide me with more bass and get really loud. Here the link ot 13w7 http://mobile.jlaudio.com/products_subs.php?series_id=10 Deck http://www.alpine-usa.com/US-en/products/p...?model=IVA-D310 Speakers http://mobile.jlaudio.com/products_compone...php?comp_id=120 http://mobile.jlaudio.com/products_compone...php?comp_id=119 Amp to power the speakers http://www.alpine-usa.com/US-en/products/p...model=PDX-4.150 SUBWOOFER http://mobile.jlaudio.com/products_subs.php?series_id=9 Amp to power the sub http://www.alpine-usa.com/US-en/products/p...odel=PDX-1.1000 Car: 2012 Acura TL Elite Head Unit: JL Audio Fix86 Front Stage : Alpine SPX-17PRO Rear Stage : Alpine SPR-60C Component Amp : JL Audio HD 600/4 Sub : 1 12" JL Audio W7 Sub Amp : JL Audio HD 1200
andym85 Posted June 20, 2007 Report Posted June 20, 2007 ummm??........ http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=7299 i likes me some audio stuff...
Daddy_ Posted June 20, 2007 Author Report Posted June 20, 2007 This is my new system I got it all planned out right now. Sry that i made a new thread. I jsut wanna get my system right its my very first one. Car: 2012 Acura TL Elite Head Unit: JL Audio Fix86 Front Stage : Alpine SPX-17PRO Rear Stage : Alpine SPR-60C Component Amp : JL Audio HD 600/4 Sub : 1 12" JL Audio W7 Sub Amp : JL Audio HD 1200
BURRITO Posted June 20, 2007 Report Posted June 20, 2007 This is my new system I got it all planned out right now. Sry that i made a new thread. I jsut wanna get my system right its my very first one. thanks for your understanding! good lookin amatt85 Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=
dmanson Posted June 20, 2007 Report Posted June 20, 2007 i say do the 13w7 and a RF T10001bd 2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s 1-DC 5K amp (1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR) 3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative. (2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear) Audiocontrol 3.1. DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.