Young Jeezy - All White Everything - 2010

jeezy sucks. How you gonna rap about sellin some shit that you wouldn't put in your own body? I bet he snorts it up now that he's paid.

"Number four: know you heard this before. Never get high, on your own supply"

-Biggie

jeezy sucks. How you gonna rap about sellin some shit that you wouldn't put in your own body? I bet he snorts it up now that he's paid.

Hahaha, you think Jeezy isn't hard because he doesn't sniff coke? Jeezy is the real deal, read around. Jeezy only started rapping and created CTE records for a money laundering set-up, created by BMF, or Big Meech. Everyone got caught up in BMF, and Jeezy still has an inditement pending. Everyone he rapped with on Trap or Die and before, is in jail now, including Blu Divinci for being connected to BMF. To answer OPs question, it's damn near the same CD as All Black Everything. Quite a few dope tracks, except for So bad and a few other. Grindin with Lil Boosie gets pretty damn loud and low, as well as Loose My Mind.

12" DC LVL 4

Sundown 1200D

PG RSDs

PPI PC2100

Alpine 9886

Didn't put a lot of thought into this eh?

My POS Bass machine-
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22's
Bed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD
4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)
4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers
6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters
2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets
1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line Driver
All Audiotechnix Power wire
1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator
1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rear
Air Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspension
If your still reading this GFY.......

6iW2jaE_zpsb3084721.png

its an alright album, but not as good as thug motivation or the recession, it seems that jeezy has got rich and lost his way... this happens alot when the struggles are gone and they try to push there career past its prime... pisses me off because Jeezy was one of the best rappers with the best bass tracks with good hooks.

98d60dea.png

01 GMC Sonoma 4x4

RF T1500.1bd

DC LVL 4 12"

its an alright album, but not as good as thug motivation or the recession, it seems that jeezy has got rich and lost his way... this happens alot when the struggles are gone and they try to push there career past its prime... pisses me off because Jeezy was one of the best rappers with the best bass tracks with good hooks.

Too bad this isn't an album. It's one of his MIXTAPES for TM103. Wait til 103 drops and you will be pretty damn suprised. Personally, I think The Recession sucked.

12" DC LVL 4

Sundown 1200D

PG RSDs

PPI PC2100

Alpine 9886

This cd is actually a little old, although there are some pretty dope tracks on there overall I didn't like it as much as I thought I would. Although I have heard a lot of tracks off of his collaboration mixtape with Gucci Mane "Keyz To The City" and I was a big fan of most of those tracks. I feel his flows were better and it mixed well with Gucci, but that's because I'm a big Gucci fan. Check it out if you get the chance.

1993 Jeep Cherokee Sport

Kenwood 5.25" Mids

Alpine SPS-500 5.25" Mids

4 awg Rockford Fosgate wiring kit

Rockford Fosgate P312D2

Phoenix Gold Tantrum 1200.1

Phoenix Gold Tantrum 600.4

Pioneer DEH-3100UB HU