T.I. - Back For The First Time - 2010

Sweet.

I completely forgot that T.I. was released this month

Mids/Highs: stock Bang & Olufsen

Lows: Image Dynamics IDMax 12v.3

Power: Sony Xplod XM-D9001GTR:Knukonceptz 4 gauge

Box: 1.75 cu/ft Sealed

Past: Pioneer Premier TS-W1207 (2)/ Rockford Fosgate P210/ Image Dynamics ID10V.3/ Infinity Reference 311A/ Audiopipe AP-18001D

im wondering the same thing, he obviously backs up most of his talk or he wouldnt have gone to jail for weapons charges, i give the guy mad respect for doing everything he did on his show

just because you go to jail doesnt justify or validate ur gangstaness

it proves ur a bitch and got caught on crack and gun charges, thats it

psh he was on work release too ya know...

lol, his bodyguard ratted him out when he tried to buy machine guns... wtf do u need a machine gun for

i guess his first jail visit didnt do a thing since they treated him like a "king"

Al Capone is a gangster

T.I. is a dude who raps and got caught with crack and guns

totally different

ready for whatever and illy are the only songs ive have from him, and i never play them... lol

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

I could honestly care if rappers are "gangster" or not. As long as the beats are nice, and the lyrics aren't 100% retarded and they flow, I like it. Only song on this mixtape I like though, is "I'm Back".

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

T.I.s daddy was a gangster actually. That how T.I. had so many hooks, etc. His Daddy supplied him the money to do what he did, he never came up off of a dollar. And what really gets me, is no matter how gangster you are, when you have that much money, fame, etc, what is the point of buying machine guns, with a BODYGUARD...? Like Decaf said... If I was that worried, I think I would have my bodyguard buying Machine guns, and not taking that type of chance...

12" DC LVL 4

Sundown 1200D

PG RSDs

PPI PC2100

Alpine 9886

just because you go to jail doesnt justify or validate ur gangstaness

it proves ur a bitch and got caught on crack and gun charges, thats it

psh he was on work release too ya know...

lol, his bodyguard ratted him out when he tried to buy machine guns... wtf do u need a machine gun for

i guess his first jail visit didnt do a thing since they treated him like a "king"

Al Capone is a gangster

T.I. is a dude who raps and got caught with crack and guns

totally different

ready for whatever and illy are the only songs ive have from him, and i never play them... lol

agreed 99% of these morons who like to claim there "Gangsta" are a bunch of welfare sucking hood rats. no respect for anyone but themselves and always talk a bigger game than they bring...stupid kids watching to much MTV trying to be grown ups. at least the Mafia has respect for Family, these pieces of shit would prolly sell there kids for a dimebag and a 40......but i also think regardless of there self proclaimed ego's that if there tracks don't sound like shit and have a good beat then there worth listening to, we don't need all this soap opera bullshit with music, idc about your story just do what your being paid for and quit running your mouth about how hard you think you are.

98d60dea.png

01 GMC Sonoma 4x4

RF T1500.1bd

DC LVL 4 12"

T.I.s daddy was a gangster actually. That how T.I. had so many hooks, etc. His Daddy supplied him the money to do what he did, he never came up off of a dollar. And what really gets me, is no matter how gangster you are, when you have that much money, fame, etc, what is the point of buying machine guns, with a BODYGUARD...? Like Decaf said... If I was that worried, I think I would have my bodyguard buying Machine guns, and not taking that type of chance...

he originally was going to be TIP, a reference to his dads nickname KP... but Q-Tip was on the same label so out of respect he changed it to T.I.

he first rapped on his dads label, and his daddy was a business man first, gangster second... like most men of that time... doing things out of necessity more than anything

his bodyguard was a C.I. for ATF and set him up basically

i understand a hand gun for personal protection, but a machine gun is for spraying a group of people and thats just not cool in my book, lol

TeamSundown-sig.jpg