6 Crossfire 18s Hummer RE-RE-RE-RE-BUILD

how in the hell can someone build audio systems for a living and afford to put 500k into a 50k vehical and put 20k rims on it ?????

Really why the hell would you even say something like this even if he was a drug dealer and he is not it's none of you're F*cking business.

and by the way he owns two businesses and he is smart about his money....

:ban2:

Hi SMD Members If anybody has computer problems and is an SMD member with at least 150 posts I will fix your problems for free by phone support or I can also fix your computer over the internet.... I have references such as All State insurance, Nationwide Insurance and much more... just p.m me for help.. I am not the greatest with when it comes to audio systems so I figured I could contribute to the forum this way.... Thanks David

how in the hell can someone build audio systems for a living and afford to put 500k into a 50k vehical and put 20k rims on it ?????

he dosent do audio for a living. And i kno he has alot in it but im pretty sure 500k is extreme exaggeration

6 Sundown X 15s

2 Sundown NS1 V2s

C Pillar 4th order

Bagged Suburban on 24s

http://youtube.com/tlee333

Because he's a grown man not worrying about other people and what they are doing. Try it sometime. Ill handle you when I get home

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

lol...just one correction: I'm definitely not smart with my money or else I wouldn't have spent so much on this truck. Thanks for the love everybody. But nah man, no drugs. And the truck was only 26..got it used. And $500,000? Damn, I am ballin. lol. Merry Christmas :drinks:

And thanks Nate but leave him alone, I'm cool. He's prob just a young kid. And somebody even gave up his phone number..lol. It's not that serious. He was mad angry though...lol.

But Nate can you clean it up for me? I don't really like all the drama. Thanks.

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

tripp_zps449c2d3a.jpg

~~~~CHODE FTW~~~~

DC4LYFE

lol...just one correction: I'm definitely not smart with my money or else I wouldn't have spent so much on this truck. Thanks for the love everybody. But nah man, no drugs. And the truck was only 26..got it used. And $500,000? Damn, I am ballin. lol. Merry Christmas :drinks:

Well we all know your not a drug dealer...... Love the build man... Merry Christmas

Hi SMD Members If anybody has computer problems and is an SMD member with at least 150 posts I will fix your problems for free by phone support or I can also fix your computer over the internet.... I have references such as All State insurance, Nationwide Insurance and much more... just p.m me for help.. I am not the greatest with when it comes to audio systems so I figured I could contribute to the forum this way.... Thanks David

ALL I CAN SAY IS DRUG DEALER!!! NO ONE WORKING A REGULAR JOB WITH KIDS LIVING IN A REGULAR HOUSE DRIVING A REGULAR CAR CAN AFFORD ALL THIS AUDIO FOR A VEHICAL PLUS THE WHAT 30'S YOU GOT ON IT ..... SUPRISED THE POLICE HAVNT BUSTED YOU YET...I'M SURE THAT AINT THE ONLY CAR YOU HAVE LIKE THIS ....PEOPLE LIKE YOU MAKE US PEOPLE THAT WORK A REGULAR LEGIT JOB EVERYDAY LOOK BAD

That is the engagement from Trippi and his family, and you was the easter egg, dog in the manger.

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

Or maybe someone who ia grown and owns two businesses. You're lucky im mobile dirtbags I remember that name and that means you've been ignorant before

he lives in my area fing23.gif

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

Oh and maybe if you had half a sense of grammar you wouldn't be a broke bitch living in a trailer complaining about what you don't have. Don't worry that ebt gets recharged in 9 days

he is from polk county... your guess about the trailer is probably true

and its weird hearing someone from polk county talking shit about other people and drugs, place is flooded with meth

lmao this guy knows his FL facts

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

Archived