6 Crossfire 18s Hummer RE-RE-RE-RE-BUILD

Un-freaken-believable.............gawd I love sheer excess. This is truly a car audio masterpiece. You have officially made my ride and its accompanying system a child's toy in comparison. Trippi, congrats!!!!!! I can only hope to hear this beast someday.

Black 2002 Cadillac Escalade on black 24"x10" KMC Slides

System:

1 Eclipse 55090 DVD head unit (8V) with 39011 surround processor (S/PDIF optical cable runs straight digital sound from computer into 39011 processor)

1 Xenarc touch screen 8" monitor in my dash

1 Habey EPC-6568 Mini-ITX NVIDIA ION 2 (Intel Atom D525, 1.8GHz, dual-core, 4G DDR2, Windows 7) no discs/all music on hard drive as .wav files

2 JL Audio ZR 6.5/tweet component sets (pairs) in custom glassed door panels

2 JL Audio ZR 8" midbass drivers (in custom glassed door panels)

2 Eclipse Kapton Ribbon mids (on top of the dash firing off of the windshield)

2 JL Audio ZR tweeters in A-pillar

4 Eclipse 33230 Amps 130 watts x 2 @ 4ohms running the highs)

3 TC Sounds LMS-R 15" subs in rear cargo area in ported enclosure tuned to 28hz (subs firing up, port firing to the rear)

1 Sundown SAZ-4500D (running the 3 TC Sounds subs)

2 Rockford Fosgate 3Sixty.2 processors

2 Iraggi 220 amp alternators

1 XS Power S3400 (under the hood)

1 XS Power D3100 (in rear next to amps)

3 runs of 0 Gauge (to back)

Those tweeters are going to hurt like fuck... sooooo much treble lol, god help you mate :P all i can say is great fucking job by Ed...

Live life to the full... Then TURN THAT BITCH UP!

291nldv.png

You deserve your very own reply for that comment. Since when is dealing drugs cool? Why would you assume that's what I do? If that's the only way you think that people can make a decent living you really need some more exposure in your life. I don't know whether to feel sorry for you or pissed off..leaning more towards the latter. I'm assuming you're young for even saying some dumb sh like that. And I guess you're assuming I'm an idiot that I would even confess to selling drugs on a public forum....if that were the case. The good guy in me wants to think that you want to know maybe for some inspiration...we all need that. If that's the case, go look for it. I already answered that question.

Bout Time You sPoke on these fools Mane!! Get uP and gO get IT. Hard work pays off. Mad cause they can't figure out how someone affords a build like this, since they can't do it they start to assume things. I ain't see'em question Meade with all the bread he has dumped in his truck.

KreeP-ShoW "The BeaT BanGa"

'01 Chvy 'Burb and Its Butt A.. NaKed

MySpace PimP - KreeP-ShoW "the BeaT BanGa" add ME

FaceBook PoPP'r - Kreep Jamez add ME

"Dooing Betta then sum BUT maybe Worse than otherz"

Sweet mother of god :o I cant get enough of this build. Are those 10s in the dash? How the hell? hadfjaefkjwetbojew :X My brain is broke haha

1995 Chevy Camaro

Alpine CDA-7892

1 SA-12

DD CM1 @1 ohms

XS Power D1200

Knukoncepts Fleks

Coming soon....

Beyma mids and highs, alot of them

I wonder if this build alone has added members to the site. This is just insane, over the top, and awesome. I can't get enough of this build, I remember when this was first posted...I almost crapped myself then.....now I have crapped my pants.

Ed your sick. Trippi your the fucking man this is so damn sick, thanks for sharing. :drinks::drinks:

I wish every body had beat so I wouldnt have to turn my shit down. Fosgate for life running there shit since I was 16 going on 15 years strong. Not stopping any time soon.

Archived