6 Crossfire 18s Hummer RE-RE-RE-RE-BUILD

Who cares whos doing it its getting done...

Just Like chickens rides... There done there Sick owell, Some people just dont have the skills to do a Huge system like thsi so they Get the RITE MAN FOR THE JOB ( HHR ED )

Hummer30 You are in GOOD hands!!

I disagree. Anyone who has a bunch of money burning a hole in their pocket can shell out tons of money and have someone build a big system. I find more merit in a small system that was built and designed for/by the person getting it done. I'm not really impressed with people like that, and then post pictures of it all over the internet showing it off. Sure, they have money, but at the end of the day, they didn't do any of the work, or put in the time and energy required to build something. Builds like that aren't all that special, imo

RIDICULOUS!!!! (<--- notice how it is spelled people)

i love this build and im so glad you were not bullshitting

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

I disagree. Anyone who has a bunch of money burning a hole in their pocket can shell out tons of money and have someone build a big system. I find more merit in a small system that was built and designed for/by the person getting it done. I'm not really impressed with people like that, and then post pictures of it all over the internet showing it off. Sure, they have money, but at the end of the day, they didn't do any of the work, or put in the time and energy required to build something. Builds like that aren't all that special, imo

Is there a rule somewhere that states,"one must build their own system"?

Thats a pretty stupid outlook. There would literally be NO car audio shops if everyone could do it themselves. This mentality is one I've never understood.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

Thats a pretty stupid outlook. There would literally be NO car audio shops if everyone could do it themselves. This mentality is one I've never understood.

he likes to act all high and mighty but he couldn't even design his own box so has no room to talk

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

If i had the money to pay someone to do my shit as good or better than myself i would do it in a heart beat and turn into one lazy customer. :lazy::lazy:. Did you download that pysph morrison it slams on a couple of them tracks :dance:

I wish every body had beat so I wouldnt have to turn my shit down. Fosgate for life running there shit since I was 16 going on 15 years strong. Not stopping any time soon.

Cool build. Not a fan of the equipment choices. And it would be 10000x better if you were doing it yourself. But cool nonetheless

worst comment on this whole thing

it would take him a year to do it all by himself

and everything will be 100% perfect with ed doing it

but we sure as hell work hard to get it props on build ;)

Kenwood Excelon DDX812 6.95" double din

4 lvl 4 xl 15"

4 RF 1500

2 RF 600.4

2 15-MC5 - Memphis 5.25" 2 Way MClass Coaxial Speakers

2 15-MC92 - Memphis 6 x 9" 2 Way MClass Coaxial Speakers

2 mc memphis tweeters

memphis 16-EQP4 Signal Processors

4 2400 Kinetik

1 1800 Kinetik

iraggi 300

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=42009

1zgb4ld.png

but we sure as hell work hard to get it props on build ;)

Kenwood Excelon DDX812 6.95" double din

4 lvl 4 xl 15"

4 RF 1500

2 RF 600.4

2 15-MC5 - Memphis 5.25" 2 Way MClass Coaxial Speakers

2 15-MC92 - Memphis 6 x 9" 2 Way MClass Coaxial Speakers

2 mc memphis tweeters

memphis 16-EQP4 Signal Processors

4 2400 Kinetik

1 1800 Kinetik

iraggi 300

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=42009