6 Crossfire 18s Hummer RE-RE-RE-RE-BUILD

photo-21.jpg

photo-20.jpg

photo-19.jpg

photo-18.jpg

photo-17.jpg

40 kicker tweeters..4 in each rear door, 5 in each pillar up front and 22 that stretch across the front where the sun visors would be. Plus 2 selenium super tweeters.

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

tripp_zps449c2d3a.jpg

~~~~CHODE FTW~~~~

DC4LYFE

:popcorn:

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

The doors are just amazing the dash is sick cant wait to see what ed does to the box. :hi:

I wish every body had beat so I wouldnt have to turn my shit down. Fosgate for life running there shit since I was 16 going on 15 years strong. Not stopping any time soon.

plus all the added weight i dont think you would benefit at all

that supercharger will help with his truck moving all this weight.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

It's going to the upholster 2mro morning and will be there for a week or so. That's pretty much it..seats should be done Wednesday and I will try to get a pic with all of the equipment by then..thats just a lotta boxes to unpack. lol

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

tripp_zps449c2d3a.jpg

~~~~CHODE FTW~~~~

DC4LYFE

I would absolutly reccomend a supercharger vs. A turbo. Even though it wouldn't increase your hp a whole bunch with 4 alts, if you diddnt have one you would be at stock minus what the alts are taking. It would help balance it out and inevebitly help a little bit at least. The supercharger will help it get going, vs. A turbo kicking in at 70-80mph as well as if you're really givvin' er

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

I would absolutly reccomend a supercharger vs. A turbo. Even though it wouldn't increase your hp a whole bunch with 4 alts, if you diddnt have one you would be at stock minus what the alts are taking. It would help balance it out and inevebitly help a little bit at least. The supercharger will help it get going, vs. A turbo kicking in at 70-80mph as well as if you're really givvin' er

thats completely not true it depends on the rpm not mph and its not a crazy rpm either if its a good kit with good ball bearing turbos it would kick in at around 2.5 K and thats the only time your going to even notice a power adder anyway is when you floor it not when your just cruising around town

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

Archived