6 Crossfire 18s Hummer RE-RE-RE-RE-BUILD

Watchin' and waitin' for pics.

Thanks man but prob no more pics till monday or tuesday when its all wrapped.

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

tripp_zps449c2d3a.jpg

~~~~CHODE FTW~~~~

DC4LYFE

so i think u should hit up steve's offer on the uninterrupted thread, build sounds sick but i dont wanna go through 47 pages to see pics!!!

1992 cavalier build

1992 blazer s10

kenwood cd

hifonics hfi2500d

6 soon to be 12 12" hifonics hfi12d4's

shit ton-o-wire

Blurred Vision Audio

Team SMD

feedback/refs. clicky!-

so i think u should hit up steve's offer on the uninterrupted thread, build sounds sick but i dont wanna go through 47 pages to see pics!!!

I just did and it was totally worth the 3 1/2hrs it took lol

I still cant believe you are going to DAILY DRIVE a 8 or 9 ton hummer ON 30s with over 44k watts of raw ear drum massacring acoustics all around it.

You sir have just provided me with something to look forward to in this boring ass deployment. needless to say but it looks hella good so far, cant wait, blah blah blah.... you know the same stuff thats been said literally 924 times so far

Will it ever be done or will something new come out to put in it? :popcorn:

I wish every body had beat so I wouldnt have to turn my shit down. Fosgate for life running there shit since I was 16 going on 15 years strong. Not stopping any time soon.

I just did and it was totally worth the 3 1/2hrs it took lol

I still cant believe you are going to DAILY DRIVE a 8 or 9 ton hummer ON 30s with over 44k watts of raw ear drum massacring acoustics all around it.

You sir have just provided me with something to look forward to in this boring ass deployment. needless to say but it looks hella good so far, cant wait, blah blah blah.... you know the same stuff thats been said literally 924 times so far

lol..thanks man...and good luck over there

Will it ever be done or will something new come out to put in it? :popcorn:

nah u know our projects are never done..we can always find something to tweak

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

tripp_zps449c2d3a.jpg

~~~~CHODE FTW~~~~

DC4LYFE

am I going to have to moderate this thread for the guy? I really do wish I could have moderator status just for this thread to delete the shit that makes no sense. remote mount turbo systems DO NOT eliminate the need for an intercooler. where is the world do you people get this information from?

if you're running less then 5psi then you won't need an intercooler but who turbos something and runs less then 5psi?

in most cases remote mount turbos do eliminate the need for an inter cooler because you have 8ft+ of piping that will passively cool the air as you drive just as an inter cooler does.

let me site my source http://www.ststurbo.com/the_technology

psi has nothing to do with it...cooler intake temps = more power. a big part of this is egt(exhaust gas temp.) which with a remote mount turbo is much less of an issue.

so before you call someone out do your research....now back on topic with this bad ass build

Archived