Sonic Electronix

LOL

so can i see this so called exempt that you have?

i dont see your buddies dad loosing his job because he wrote a fake exempt for "sensitive eyes", unless you have lupus or a disease, they will not except sensitive eyes as a reason to have illegal tint. Ever heard of sunglasses, or a visor?

Yeah, i agree, ive never had a run in since i got the slip so i havnt had a chance to see if it works or not but to answer your question, NO! :No: lol......theres an oakley sticker on my back window and a 7 inch 5% strip on my front window..........never heard of either.....just bustin my own balls

well i would keep thm tinted or painted because sure its useless but if you ave equipment back there it sats a little more concealed

honestly, if they wanted to get your equipment, they would get it whether you had tint or now. the tint honestly just makes it easier.

when the window is broken, the tint holds the glass together, because of the glue on the tint. you can then silenty get into the vehicle without making a loud sound with the glass breaking ... a BB Gun would work nicely for the stealthness of this matter.

all im pointing out is, with or without tint, they will get your stuff if they want it. not to mention, there are wayyyy to many DUMBASS people out here who try and shoot copsetc., which is the main reason for tint laws ..

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

lawl, i have a noise violation ticket from daytona .... but im not gonna sit in here and whine about it. i was in the wrong. but you're not understand what im saying. a cop cant always see your system, i.e. trunk cars, but window tint is ON YOUR FRIGGIN WINDOWS!!! the only way to hide that is by rolling them down, and in some cases you cant. and honestly here, they can have you get out the car and strip it off right there on the side of the road, as well as issue you a fine, ive heard of some of the tickets being upwards of $400!!!! so if you're so willing to have a few shades darker tint at the chance of getting a ticket like that, then you sir are a moron.

:drinks::popcorn:

Didn't say whine about your ticket, but you knew playing it too loud was illegal yet you did it, just like people tint though they know it could be illegal..And I don't think they can legally make you take your tint off, though they may try. Its usually they ask you to take it off and not get a ticket or you can refuse and get a ticket, not both. How would they fine you for tint if you ripped it all off? And if you repeatedly get pulled over for tint then you may have a pricey ticket, but not for a first time and usually, as said, cops don't care as long as you're not a dick and show respect. There are a lot of things you can do to a vehicle to make it illegal, including tint, but most people don't care and will do it anyway because they can and don't care, its there car and they wanted to do it, that doesn't make them a moron. We could go back and forth on this forever but it won't solve anything. I have an opinion about tint and having illegal tint doesn't make me a moron, if it does that means a LOT of people on here are morons because there tint isn't legal either. Not gonna discuss it anymore.

I think the state law here is you only need 2 mirrors. I have double 2.5%on all the back windows then 5% up front. State law is 25% all around lol.

I drive a lot at night so the lowest I'll go is 20% haha. law is 35% over here.

ive been pulled over in north carolina pennsylvania and new york with a wall and was never hassled. most are curious as hell about it.

When I had mine last year and got pulled over the cop actually made me take one of the subs out so he could search inside of the wall, he even had a cordless dewalt drill in his trunk??????

As far as I know walls are completely legal as long as you have your side view mirrors.

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

Archived