Alex K Posted March 28, 2010 Report Posted March 28, 2010 because nothing beats the look on your unsespecting victims face when the bassline drops Exactally. I get that "anxious" feeling when I'm in someone elses car with subs because I don't know what to expect. So we all know what those unsuspecting victims in our car are thinking. ;D 2006 Nissan Z Track. My Feedback Thread i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.
AUDIOADDICT02 Posted March 28, 2010 Report Posted March 28, 2010 WOWOWOWOWOWOWWOW that is truely amazing........if all women could look like this.............the world would be suck abetter place The subs for boobs part? Or riding in the trunk?!lol! CHECK OUT MY MYSPACE; SOME PAINT WORK I'VE DONE: http://www.myspace.c...customcreationz DODGE RAM 1500 QUAD CAB BOX BUILD: http://www.stevemead...showtopic=48978 DODGE RAM 1500 RUMBLEBEE EDITION CUSTOM ENCLOSURE: http://www.stevemead...showtopic=48983 PREFAB REMODELING: http://www.stevemead...box-remodeling/ G35 CUSTOM PAINTED L7 BOX: http://www.stevemead...om-painted-box/ CHEVY SINGLE CAB PAINTED SUB BOX/AMP RACK: http://www.stevemead...vy-boxamp-rack/ KICKER L512 BOX BUILT TO SPECS: http://www.stevemead...-kicker-l5-box/ RF HE2 10'S KERF PORTED BOX: http://www.stevemead...erf-ported-box/ 2 DC LEVEL 3 15'S KERF ENCLOSURE: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/115502-kerf-ported-enclosure/ 2 HCCA 15'S PORTED ENCLOSURE: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/129468-2-hcca-15s-enclosure/
knowledge Posted March 28, 2010 Report Posted March 28, 2010 I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need. very true and i have to steal this from you and put it on my sig! REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
EricR Posted March 28, 2010 Report Posted March 28, 2010 Fail i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?
Colin - STAPUFT Posted March 29, 2010 Report Posted March 29, 2010 very true and i have to steal this from you and put it on my sig! Wootie. 12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro Build & Comment Log Un-Interrupted Build LogYouTube Channel Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.
LoudNLow931 Posted March 29, 2010 Report Posted March 29, 2010 Maybe because bass makes your car like a giant vibrator and we all know what vibrators are for Lol I don't know, I'm bored. 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
05AccordLover Posted March 29, 2010 Author Report Posted March 29, 2010 Maybe because bass makes your car like a giant vibrator and we all know what vibrators are for Lol I don't know, I'm bored. Thats a great point...........never really looked at it like that
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.