Sonic Electronix

Ok so i went up to my local ascendant audio dealer today to find out the price of the new sexy SMD subs. The guy told me $1,050 for 1 15?!? is this what everyone else has been seeing. It must be one hell of a sub for that price IMO.

/link to steves hoe, :D, yeah there one hell of a sub the price is alot imo but you get what you pay for as the saying goes

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

Ok so i went up to my local ascendant audio dealer today to find out the price of the new sexy SMD subs. The guy told me $1,050 for 1 15?!? is this what everyone else has been seeing. It must be one hell of a sub for that price IMO.

wow that seems steep in priced but I bet its worth every Watt...lol

lol thats because they know there is stupid people out there that will pay retail :)

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

I didnt think you were supposed to share price info???? <_<

steven.jpg

yah i was thinkin 600-700 but 1k damn...i guess ill be saving for a while lol

FYI, the Ascendant Audio Mayhem 18 is right around $600 retail, and that was their top sub until the SMD came out.

Dont make sense to me why AA would make a woofer that has 3 times the authority of the mayhem, and sell it at the same price as the mayhem :)

Who knows? Maybe theSe subs are jus amped uP by what WE keep sEEing on YouTube.

KreeP-ShoW "The BeaT BanGa"

'01 Chvy 'Burb and Its Butt A.. NaKed

MySpace PimP - KreeP-ShoW "the BeaT BanGa" add ME

FaceBook PoPP'r - Kreep Jamez add ME

"Dooing Betta then sum BUT maybe Worse than otherz"

Archived