Second Skin Audio

What should i go with....

im going to start off by saying im broke, i dont want a competition build, just enough to get down.

now heres what i was thinking. cheap subs in a tline or bandpass box, i have a 96 POS murcury villager that isnt being used for anything, heres the sub options i was feeling. the SD specs arent dead on in any way, but for representation.

i want to keep the total under $200 if i can.

6 Lanzar MAXP104D 10"s (471in cone area)

3 Pyle PLWB15D 15"s (530in cone area)

5 Audiopipe TSVR12 12"s (565in cone area)

6 Autotek SM12D4 12"s (678in cone area)

what do you think i should do? thanks.

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!

5 audiopipes because i think they will have the best quality out of the 4... if you can run 6 do 6 though.. but thats just my opinion

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

amps dont matter, well they do, but nomatter the setup im going to power it right, so power is relevant, yet irrelevant. power is the 2nd most important part of any system, i know this :] .

im going to strap an additional ford alt on when i know what im gonna run, simply for another large bat and amp/s.

i dont want you to think this is my daily ride, just a little something to do, if it were my daily driver i would shoot for a much higher budget. just a summer slump machine, something to show off how powerful the dollar still is.

i already know what a cheap 12" sounds like in it, so whatever i end up going with wont be bad.

i dont wanna sink 2 grand into something im going to just be doing for fun, ya know?

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!

Id have to go with the Audiopipe or Lanzar.I remember working in my uncles shop and browsing through his catalog and the best model Audiopipe subs were like 30 bucks for the 15",same with the Lanzar.Its crazy how much they get marked up now a days.All still flea market brands IMO.

Archived