Sundown Audio

good shit, but the very second vid, is there phase issue? looked like half of 1 side was poppin out and other was goin in.. maybe just my eyes

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

A+ on the video's, What does that vehicle with the 32 12's hit in dB Drag/bass race style. That note sounds pretty damn low and I see vehicle reinforcements in the future for it. A vehicle that loud and that low can't stay stock for long.

-Donald Hebig1989 Blazer S10 4x4-Four Fi BTL N3 15" "Ruthless bass!"-Four pair of American Bass VFL 8", 6.5", and tweets-Sundown SAZ 1500(2550wrms=156 dB) 92+ Psychlone RTA. Fully off-road capable street build. Built for music.-----------Bringing Sound Quality to a whole new level.--------------dB Drag: Personal best 161.3 sealed up and 158+ Bass Race.USACi: -Canadian SB5 Record holder-Canadian SM 4001+ Record holder

damn, all of the vids look like they were bangin somethin fierce !

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

This is the 98HOEONSIXEZ

hhheeyyy that guy looks familiar lol

it just me or the sub closest to the lr corner not hitting as hard as the others? i think DJ noticed it too lol

THANKS JESSIE for posting all the videos! the one with the windshield cracking was great...

it just me or the sub closest to the lr corner not hitting as hard as the others? i think DJ noticed it too lol

THANKS JESSIE for posting all the videos! the one with the windshield cracking was great...

yea its a one of a kind windshield vid and I got it and that shit was loud

Edited by jessiew
27866_126387594040731_126377114041779_310525_4509962_n-1.jpgsundown_audio_logo-1.jpg

Awesome Videos of my windshield exploding from the inside Jessie :clapping:..dam you got around every where with your video cam at SBN!!!

94 Blazer 4th order 6 NS 15s 3 NS1s 21 XS Power Batteries 3 Mechman SMD350s 1 Mechman 2703rd place at SBN 2010,2011,2012 5 woofers+

2nd place 5 woofers+ SBN 2013