Jellyroll ft. Lil Wyte-Pop Another Pill

I know if it bangs on my skull candy earbuds its gonna bang in my car

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

highly doubtful since this video just came out the other day

2015 Mazda 6

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

LOL

I do wonder whats up with his neck, looks like a big as scar, maybe its just a tattoo or some shit

2015 Mazda 6

Haha, girl at 1:55 has no ass.

Sounds like an ok song, but the video is a fail. Production cost was probably $7. That's prolly just for all the dixie cups. :rofl:

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

^haha i was thinkin the same thing about that chick

yeah video is meh, I used to be a big pill popper from vico's to thizzles, slowed way down now though but this type of music I still like and the beat bangs for sure

2015 Mazda 6

Damn this stuff is weak IMO. I got his cd Doubt Me Now back in the day when he was doing everything with 3-6. And that's some bangin' shit, but after seeing this I'm officially convinced Lil' Wyte has just smoked himself stupid. And there was not a SINGLE attractive girl in that video....^^^^agreed that girl could use an ass if they are trying to show one off.

1993 Jeep Cherokee Sport

Kenwood 5.25" Mids

Alpine SPS-500 5.25" Mids

4 awg Rockford Fosgate wiring kit

Rockford Fosgate P312D2

Phoenix Gold Tantrum 1200.1

Phoenix Gold Tantrum 600.4

Pioneer DEH-3100UB HU

Archived