JEMT8 Posted March 28, 2010 Report Posted March 28, 2010 Nice to see a fellow member from Assachussetts. lol. I've impressed/surprised myself a few times as well. It's nice to know the money I spent wasn't wasted, as someone said before. formerly known as Jaylor Swift
tejcurrent Posted March 29, 2010 Report Posted March 29, 2010 Not to steal from some members sig, but there's a few people who drive by my house several times a day bumping their walmart shit and it makes me so angry I could just punch them in the asshole. I mean bend them over in front of their mom, drop their pants and punch them straight in the ass. It's really immature and stupid, and always someone retard with crappy equipment wanting to show how distorted it gets without blowing up. Highways and main streets with businesses are fair game imo, but neighborhoods, lights, gas stations, etc are off limits. tejcurrent XS Power T3
cvxsmitty58 Posted March 29, 2010 Report Posted March 29, 2010 Theres a kid at my school that has 2 kicker comp 12's in a sealed box with some american bass amp on it; nothing huge, and as soon as he gets in his car its windows down stereo up. I swear it was like 8 degrees one day. Its distorted as fuck and sounds like shit to say the least. He'll even go to the point of leaving his car running right out side of the dorms with his shit up. One day i had enought and opened the window of my room.......i believe it went something like this......... "Hey fucker, turn that weak ass piece of shit down.......it sounds terrible and isnt even loud enough to be impressive" I was studying for a test at the time so i dont know if that was exactly correct, but you get the idea.
Jared420 Posted March 29, 2010 Author Report Posted March 29, 2010 Not to steal from some members sig, but there's a few people who drive by my house several times a day bumping their walmart shit and it makes me so angry I could just punch them in the asshole. I mean bend them over in front of their mom, drop their pants and punch them straight in the ass. It's really immature and stupid, and always someone retard with crappy equipment wanting to show how distorted it gets without blowing up. Highways and main streets with businesses are fair game imo, but neighborhoods, lights, gas stations, etc are off limits. couldn't agree more with that. (Nice to see a fellow member from Assachussetts. lol. I've impressed/surprised myself a few times as well. It's nice to know the money I spent wasn't wasted, as someone said before.) Yeah I didnt really think many people from around here were on this. No one else I know is really into audio like me. You should hit up one of the NESPL shows this summer. they have a few in nashua. 2012 silverado ext cab ltz 24" kmc rims AudioQue 2200 Pioneer AppRadio Alpine mrx f35 4 channel Bose mids and highs Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit Yellowtop+stock under hood 0 gauge Knu wire Big 3 4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring) 3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts
JEMT8 Posted March 29, 2010 Report Posted March 29, 2010 [/b] couldn't agree more with that. (Nice to see a fellow member from Assachussetts. lol. I've impressed/surprised myself a few times as well. It's nice to know the money I spent wasn't wasted, as someone said before.) Yeah I didnt really think many people from around here were on this. No one else I know is really into audio like me. You should hit up one of the NESPL shows this summer. they have a few in nashua. Definately. I'll have to check that out. And I'm only like 45 mins away from leominster/fitchburg btw. formerly known as Jaylor Swift
skittlesRgood Posted March 29, 2010 Report Posted March 29, 2010 ive always wanted to try this. but never wanted to walk away from my car when its going full tilt lol. now you have me even more curious. If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood. Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/ Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.
Jared420 Posted March 29, 2010 Author Report Posted March 29, 2010 Definately. I'll have to check that out. And I'm only like 45 mins away from leominster/fitchburg btw. Where are you actually from? Im guessing outside of worcester? Im not actually from fitchburg but Im in Townsend, I figured if I said townsend there would be no chance anyone has ever heard of it. 2012 silverado ext cab ltz 24" kmc rims AudioQue 2200 Pioneer AppRadio Alpine mrx f35 4 channel Bose mids and highs Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit Yellowtop+stock under hood 0 gauge Knu wire Big 3 4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring) 3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts
Jared420 Posted March 29, 2010 Author Report Posted March 29, 2010 ive always wanted to try this. but never wanted to walk away from my car when its going full tilt lol. now you have me even more curious. Ive wanted to do it for a long time too but I havent really found a place I can go full tilt for a couple mins without pissing a bunch of people off. thats also why I havent posted any videos yet. Once I find a somewhat decent spot Ill try and get a few. 2012 silverado ext cab ltz 24" kmc rims AudioQue 2200 Pioneer AppRadio Alpine mrx f35 4 channel Bose mids and highs Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit Yellowtop+stock under hood 0 gauge Knu wire Big 3 4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring) 3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts
JEMT8 Posted March 29, 2010 Report Posted March 29, 2010 Where are you actually from? Im guessing outside of worcester? Im not actually from fitchburg but Im in Townsend, I figured if I said townsend there would be no chance anyone has ever heard of it. Lol. Yeah. I live right outside of Worcester in a town called Rutland. It's right next to Hubbardston. formerly known as Jaylor Swift
Jared420 Posted March 29, 2010 Author Report Posted March 29, 2010 Lol. Yeah. I live right outside of Worcester in a town called Rutland. It's right next to Hubbardston. Yep Ive heard of it, I used to play hockey with a couple kids from Rutland. about 45 minutes from me. 2012 silverado ext cab ltz 24" kmc rims AudioQue 2200 Pioneer AppRadio Alpine mrx f35 4 channel Bose mids and highs Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit Yellowtop+stock under hood 0 gauge Knu wire Big 3 4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring) 3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.