zachhern1 Posted March 31, 2010 Report Posted March 31, 2010 lmao...all that nice stuff and no profile pic? bullshit...and 3k rms on 4 12 cvrs...haha I my 15 cvr can't take that kind of power haha
BigPimpin91 Posted March 31, 2010 Report Posted March 31, 2010 You can't say 6x9s don't get loud though.... I forget who it was, but someone had made a wall of 6x9s, and hit over a 150 on the TL. So you can't call bullshit on some peoples mids/highs being louder than the average high school kids system. I can believe his 6x9s being louder, which probably wasn't true, but I will give him the benefit of the doubt. But the 4 CVRs on 3000wRMS is completely bullshit. You would burn them up both thermally and mechanically.... Correction, damn near a 170. BigPimpin91's Banging Music
MikeyF Posted March 31, 2010 Report Posted March 31, 2010 Yeaaa, I couldn't remember what it was, I knew it was above a 150 though. Bump that video again, for sure. 12" DC LVL 4 Sundown 1200D PG RSDs PPI PC2100 Alpine 9886
Gotloud555 Posted March 31, 2010 Report Posted March 31, 2010 I haven't seem that video long time. I think it posted on realmexurcion.com too.. I don't get me wrong i do like 6x9 those can get real loud too..
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.