Sundown Audio

box is gonna be tuned to 52hz which is the frequency of the truck. Also, Have you gotten any of my emails reguarding pricing and what not?

VbjgkeI.jpg

F6CNB9e.jpg
Team Sundown Audio / Team XS Power / Team SHOK

SMD Super Buyer/Seller

www.sundownaudio.com

www.shokindustries.com

www.4xspower.com

www.excessiveamperage.com

box is gonna be tuned to 52hz which is the frequency of the truck. Also, Have you gotten any of my emails reguarding pricing and what not?

Probably. Catching up one emails has become an impossible task... every time I crack them under 200 unread I get 50-60 more.

- Jacob Fuller

- Owner, Sundown Audio

- Sundown Audio on FACEBOOK

- Please DO NOT PM ME -- use my email address -- [email protected]

Banner_468x60.jpg

no shit lol. Yea I just wanted to make sure you got them. I sent them from my phone so I wasnt sure if they went through or not lol. My phones a POS

VbjgkeI.jpg

F6CNB9e.jpg
Team Sundown Audio / Team XS Power / Team SHOK

SMD Super Buyer/Seller

www.sundownaudio.com

www.shokindustries.com

www.4xspower.com

www.excessiveamperage.com

i held one. there fucking huge. 20lbs. putting one in a .7 cube box at 30hz with a 500watt amp on it. as soon as the money tree blossoms.

JVC AVX-44 and 360.2

Subs: 2 RF T1 12s 1ohm mono off a RF T1500bdcp 80hz \/ in a 2.3cube 45hz slot port

Mids: 2 O2 8's off a Punch 550.2 behind seat, 2 Image Cxs 6.5's and 2 ID XS 6x9s 80-3khz in doors on a T600.2

Highs: 2 ID CD.1 MH HLCD 8ohm off a RF 400.4 3khz /\

Wouldn't it be better to also add how much port area the maximum is for those power ratings and box sizes?

Because i will probably have more cone control if it has a small port vs a huge port.

Thinking is the root of all problems...

You ALWAYS get what you pay for.

jacob, im gonna order 8 of these from Cliff here in Hawaii, I need to order an amp(s) to power these at the same time as well. You are saying about 500w/rms per, so im thinking the 4500d will be good enough. Can just order this amp and call it good, or can you recommend an amp(s) set up to work with the 8 subs?

Edited by scubwoofer

Hmm I am thinking about getting two of these little guys for my 1500 crew cab. Not sure if I could fit a ported box behind the rear seats or underneath. It seems hard trying to fit two amps and a battery back there.

Do they go pretty low? How's the sq? Also is it possible to get them with no logos on the cone?

777319156.png