Sonic Electronix

dont forget about the batterys and amp(s)

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

dont forget about the batterys and amp(s)

if this dude has 12 12's, 7 amps, and 8 batteries in this chevy, I think he will be just fine since I don't think he will be going that extreme with amps and batts

the only thing with 12 12's is, you're going to spend a good amount on subs. for some decent DC sound lab subs you're looking at around $2k for 12 of them. I mean you could go cheap and get some pioneers or something if you want. I bet even soxy xplods would get down if you had 12 of them in the right box with the right power

Edited by doug118

wish they would've put the camera in the car.

If Morgan Freeman narrated a story on how great AIDS is, I would be captivated and tempted to contract it myself. His voice just fills my soul with warm fuzzies and puppy tears.

He has NO idea and may have a touch of autism to be honest.

Is this guy real or is he joking? i actually mistook him for a lesbian in that demo video

Wanted to mess around with a box for the garage. Was thinking 4 6x9 in 4 cube at like 30 hz...

These are the things that make me lol

if this dude has 12 12's, 7 amps, and 8 batteries in this chevy, I think he will be just fine since I don't think he will be going that extreme with amps and batts

the only thing with 12 12's is, you're going to spend a good amount on subs. for some decent DC sound lab subs you're looking at around $2k for 12 of them. I mean you could go cheap and get some pioneers or something if you want. I bet even soxy xplods would get down if you had 12 of them in the right box with the right power

those setups only hit in the mid to low 40's. all that flex is just for show in the south/east parts of the US. they like flex. the more flex the louder it is to them. shit i mean some of these "flex" cars are louder on the OUTSIDE than on the inside.

those setups only hit in the mid to low 40's. all that flex is just for show in the south/east parts of the US. they like flex. the more flex the louder it is to them. shit i mean some of these "flex" cars are louder on the OUTSIDE than on the inside.

sorry to the OP since it's sort of going off topic but.. 12 12's with 1 amp, same car as in the first video

Edited by doug118

Yeah those 12-12's sound good but how do u wire all those down to 1 amp?

Current Setup:

Sony CDX-7401UI

2- 12" Alpine TypeR DVC2ohm Subs

Custom ported box

4-American Bass 6.5in SQ-6B Mids

4-Pioneer TS-T15 Tweeters

2-Crunch P1500.1 Mono Amps

2-runs 1/0 GA KnuKonceptz

KnuKonceptz RCA's

1-Stinger SPV44 Battery

Coming soon:

250 Amp Alt

Custom Door Panels

Second Skin Sound Deadner

All in my 1986 Monte Carlo SS!!!

Six 12s, two amps.....brands are on you, depends on $$$$$.

"loud 'cause its clipped like a 7yr olds buzz cut" -Decaf

"unfortunately i'm still tuned high as Giraffe pussy" -Twistedchild420