Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Sorry bout that Steve. Just trying to figure out why they waste their time hating on us who work for what we have when they could get off their asses and work. Lazy ass people. Always support SMD for the great things I have learned here and the great help I have received.

Ready for lockdown if you like. Sorry for any trouble I may have caused.

wc_zps9b224b53.png

Posted

are you talking to me? what attitude did i give?

no I have nothing to do with that stuff I was just mediating what I thought they meant to try and atleast make sure they were talking about the same thing

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

Posted

just let it go. That site only shows people what a dickface that guy is. I wont even go to the Ca.com forum, but i hope they are ALL looking at this thread because the more traffic my site gets the better it is for me :santa:

So thanks for the support but the subject is pretty old and tired here today.

if i had no clue who your were i would actually think your a dickface cause of that forum. just sayin

Posted

i love the threads where someone is talking MAJOR shit but when i stand up for myself i become the badguy. You guys are something else.... :WTFBubble:


All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

 

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
 

 

 

Posted

if i had no clue who your were i would actually think your a dickface cause of that forum. just sayin

well good for anyone who thinks that from reading a forum. That forum is a joke and anyone with a brain knows it.


All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

 

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
 

 

 

Posted

I dont see you as the bad guy. I see the bad guys as those who seem to rather waste their time and money on something stupid when we work hard for everything. I know that you and all the supporting members work hard to keep this site up so how can they hate. People seem to get lazier every day and then get mad because they cant have something the working man has.

wc_zps9b224b53.png

Posted

I dont see you as the bad guy. I see the bad guys as those who seem to rather waste their time and money on something stupid when we work hard for everything. I know that you and all the supporting members work hard to keep this site up so how can they hate. People seem to get lazier every day and then get mad because they cant have something the working man has.

i work morning noon and night, 2 jobs, and now a shop to look after.....i am cool with everyone i meet in person and online. Unless they are assholes to me first. If i say something back i look bad, if i sit here and take it, i look bad, it dont matter....so i guess i will say what i want.


All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

 

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
 

 

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2278 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...