IMG_8698.jpg

Off Topic: I've never seen that pic before. That shit looks nice man

If Morgan Freeman narrated a story on how great AIDS is, I would be captivated and tempted to contract it myself. His voice just fills my soul with warm fuzzies and puppy tears.

He has NO idea and may have a touch of autism to be honest.

Is this guy real or is he joking? i actually mistook him for a lesbian in that demo video

Wanted to mess around with a box for the garage. Was thinking 4 6x9 in 4 cube at like 30 hz...

These are the things that make me lol

i did the rear on my durango, never got pulled over for it

1s087jpg-1.jpg

i also just did my vic...way to dark. i think im gonna have to buff em to give them a little shine.

vic2.jpg

i think it all depends on the cop, mt bro n law use to always get pulled over in his car, the cop said anything dark is not legal..

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

Idk anything about the laws there, but I picked up a can of nite shades earlier and did mine

when i first started

IMG_0100.jpg

and the finished product

IMG_0103.jpg

I like it, and I got the paint from o' reily's, advanced auto parts told me there's no such paint, and if there was it wouldn't work, and I should buy their tint because it would work perfectly.

Start out boxy, shape as you move along.

Dc Audio

Team Fur

Idk anything about the laws there, but I picked up a can of nite shades earlier and did mine

I like it, and I got the paint from o' reily's, advanced auto parts told me there's no such paint, and if there was it wouldn't work, and I should buy their tint because it would work perfectly.

That's odd. I got mine from Advance, they only had one can in stock though. It was funny, the guy at the counter was like "watch out for them boys man, they'll stop you." It's a running joke with me and my friend now.

O'Reilly's does have it a dollar cheaper than advance did though. My closest O'R is like 20 minutes away so no point in driving that far to save a buck.

EDIT: by the way that looks SICK all blacked out like that.

Too many projects, too little time...

How does the turn signal look at night time?

well when it was just VHT it was cool still a tad visible

but considering my DRL's turned red I didn't want to start any trouble with cops so I put a coat of paint over them and now they are not visible

I plan on doing a mod where I relocate the turn signals in my headlights so I still have them

why did I always think your tahoe was navy blue? *sigh*

it gets mistaken a lot, no biggie :drinks:

Okay so someone decided it would be funny to brake-clean my tails, and now I have runoff all over my bumper that won't come off. What can I do to get rid of it?

get a clay bar kit and work it with that

its best to do it right after but if you wait a day you will still be able to get most of it off

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

That's odd. I got mine from Advance, they only had one can in stock though. It was funny, the guy at the counter was like "watch out for them boys man, they'll stop you." It's a running joke with me and my friend now.

O'Reilly's does have it a dollar cheaper than advance did though. My closest O'R is like 20 minutes away so no point in driving that far to save a buck.

EDIT: by the way that looks SICK all blacked out like that.

Thank you sir, I was planning on dropping some 0% on my back windows this week, but idk if I should do that or start saving now for an amp and electrical upgrades.

And the guy that checked me out said he put 2 coats on his for a smoked effect, mine have about 5, applied every 5 minutes or so, so its black, but with all lights visible, my turn signals are like a yellowish pink color, not near red though.

Dc Audio

Team Fur

I tried hitting it with one of those tiny 3M buffing pads with some polishing compound and its taking it right out. Shining up the paint real nice too. Only issue is the damn brake stuff took a buncha paint off my rear lip =@ So I guess I gotta repaint that now. :bull:

Too many projects, too little time...

I tried hitting it with one of those tiny 3M buffing pads with some polishing compound and its taking it right out. Shining up the paint real nice too. Only issue is the damn brake stuff took a buncha paint off my rear lip =@ So I guess I gotta repaint that now. :bull:

thats good but even still you should hit your paint with a clay bar before you do any buffing otherwise you are just buffing micro dirt particles deeper into the paint and giving you swirl marks or light scratches

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

Who did that? or did you do it on accident? thats messed up.

Dc Audio

Team Fur

Archived