This is something to be pissed about!

you got a point there...the US did steal and kill to get this land..we suck!!lol

Pretty much.....i wouldn't rather be anywhere else(mostly) but we are no saints ....too long to list

My POS Bass machine-
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22's
Bed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD
4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)
4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers
6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters
2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets
1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line Driver
All Audiotechnix Power wire
1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator
1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rear
Air Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspension
If your still reading this GFY.......

6iW2jaE_zpsb3084721.png

Damn dudes calm down its old news bet you it's kids that are ignorant and misinformed shit im a Mexican-American and no matter what that is disrespectful doing that type of shit.I mean when we did a walk out we still had american and mexican flags hanging out i mean you gotta remember we are in american after all like i said its most likey those kids that did it are just misinformed on that situition so then being dumb did that OR they just forgot how to put the flag up?

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

Damn dudes calm down its old news bet you it's kids that are ignorant and misinformed shit im a Mexican-American and no matter what that is disrespectful doing that type of shit.I mean when we did a walk out we still had american and mexican flags hanging out i mean you gotta remember we are in american after all like i said its most likey those kids that did it are just misinformed on that situition so then being dumb did that OR they just forgot how to put the flag up?

X2^^^

And the ppl talking mad shit about Mexican and illegal immigrants sound just as ignorant as the ones on the link!!!!

No offence to anyone just my .02

but you gotta remember there are ignorant people in the states too.

When i i used to work at Academy i used to always have people come in who spoke to me in spanish.

Now while i understand the language. I cant construct a sentence in it. I would constantly hear people ask why i didnt speak spanish. Asked if i was hispanic. Yeah but i never learned it.

Then i would hear those same people saying how much of a joke i was to mexicans. I would hear people tell me to learn spanish because mexicans are taking over the states anyway. My response was always I may not be able to speak to you but i can unserstand you. I live in Tx. Last time i checked, Tx was in AMERICA. Some dude took offense once and i literally got written up for not being able to communicate with the customer correctly. :| :ehh:

just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others

wow shes hot too who is she? kim petras? wheres that from...i'd buss that open

Bone stock 2015 Genesis Sedan

RIP Civic :(

sundown_audio_logo-1-1.jpg

EEEHHH it helps to speak spanish you get paid more LMAO

But yeah cause then i understand cause i can speak it but i sure as hell isnt a expert at that shit i wish i was then id be still dating that hot ass mexicana but all she knew was spanish :angry:

And i mean sure its mostly mexicans that are coming in now but there not the only illegals to come in also

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

EEEHHH it helps to speak spanish you get paid more LMAO

But yeah cause then i understand cause i can speak it but i sure as hell isnt a expert at that shit i wish i was then id be still dating that hot ass mexicana but all she knew was spanish :angry:

And i mean sure its mostly mexicans that are coming in now but there not the only illegals to come in also

lol all you need to know how to do is fuck em good. you dont need to speak to em. I used to fuck around with one chick who all we did was fuck. we met through her cousin. we translated through her and shortly after just started makin out... from then on it was just sex. We could talk to each other. We just smiled and kissed. lol. Granted it only lasted like two weeks but still. lol. Meh i think she was married anyway lol

But yeah dude. There are different dialects and shit and that shit is hardcore confusing because i was taught english first and spanish is constructed ASS backwards. lol

just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others

wow shes hot too who is she? kim petras? wheres that from...i'd buss that open

Bone stock 2015 Genesis Sedan

RIP Civic :(

sundown_audio_logo-1-1.jpg

Ahahahah, they should be kissing our asses. All those jobs we gave out. Thats :bull:

Funky Pups are the bees knees.

Why just the other day I saw some guy hitting a 162.8 with 2!

RE fan fo life!

lolcat-funny-picture-moderator1.jpg

Wouldn't it would be so awesome if everyone could just blast their systems and not get a ticket? :D

As much as I can appreciate ones love for their home country ( because at one point we all had one other then the US ) I can not understand why it is acceptable to try and push another country into the one you worked so hard to come to. If your home country is so great, then go back. People have come to America to get away from the issues with their home country but yet once they are hear all they want to do is turn this country into their home country

You sure in hell don't see people doing this in other countries. You sure don't see South Korea having a "lil Mexico" neighborhood. I don't want to make it sound like I am picking on Mexico because there is plenty of other immigrants trying to make this country they came to into their own little country they worked so hard to get out of.

/rant

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)