Bass Scare

Hey everyone,

Does anyone have a bass scare (like the Good Vibrations song) that has a bass note around the 45hz range. I love the good vibration's song but just to low.

Thanks in advance.

Darren

1978 Chevy 3/4 ton Reg Cab Pickup Alpine 9887 Imprint Head Unit JL Audio HD600.4 (Mid Amp) JL Audio HD750.1 (Sub Amp) 2 x JL 13TW5 Shallow Sub's JL C5-650 Components in fiberglassed door mod JL ZR800-CW Mid Bass in the kick panels ***UPCOMING BUILD(2 weeks and counting)*** 8 JL Audio 15" W0's in a blow through 2 Kicker 2500.1

Bump,

anyone know what software i could use to add in a bass line?

I have a few songs picked out that i would like to try with. I just want to add in like a 5 sec's bass line.

any help would be appreciated.

thanks,

D

1978 Chevy 3/4 ton Reg Cab Pickup Alpine 9887 Imprint Head Unit JL Audio HD600.4 (Mid Amp) JL Audio HD750.1 (Sub Amp) 2 x JL 13TW5 Shallow Sub's JL C5-650 Components in fiberglassed door mod JL ZR800-CW Mid Bass in the kick panels ***UPCOMING BUILD(2 weeks and counting)*** 8 JL Audio 15" W0's in a blow through 2 Kicker 2500.1

Hey everyone,

Does anyone have a bass scare (like the Good Vibrations song) that has a bass note around the 45hz range. I love the good vibration's song but just to low.

Thanks in advance.

Darren

pink floyd - comfortably numb (bass remix) bigpimpin91 did a great one

260 iraggi alt

Yellow Top for the front

1 18" Solo x

1 Memphis Mojo 16-MCD4KW (4000wrms)

All 1/0 Wiring

2 250 Amp Circuit Breakers

BIG 3 1/0

1 Mits. 3000GT

• 1 year later...

Hey everyone,

Thanks in advance.

Darren

do you have that song can you send it to me [email protected] i cant find it anywhere? thank you

TEAM

SUB SONIC ADDICTION

Hey everyone,

Thanks in advance.

Darren

do you have that song can you send it to me [email protected] i cant find it anywhere? thank you

http://www.mediafire.com/?xzne3dk1d5uoe78

*06 330i - Sundern x12 - saz-3500*

*91 Foxbody V1 S-Trim Notch*

• 3 months later...

Hey everyone,

Thanks in advance.

Darren

http://www.mediafire...xzne3dk1d5uoe78

Thank you!^^

Cerwin Vega <3 . When Bass Counts!

45hz is a bass scare? LOL, I much rather prefer to let the bass drop like they do in Decaf White Clouds, lol

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Archived