Second Skin Audio

gravity subwoofers

• 8 months later...

Yeah, well i figured theyre wouldnt be many who would answer this question about GRAVITY audio equipment. They are based out of the Bay Area and built overseas.. I cant tell ya much about the subwoofers, although ive check out some of their Pro 12's and they are heavy and appear to be built strong. I do own A GRAVITY WARZONE MONOBLOCK AMP and its got decent RMS and never gets hot... pushes Alpine Type R 12's good in a 1ohm load.

"What?....I can't hear you..." 2000 Ford Mustang ________________________________________________________________________________________ Current bass: -(1) Soundstream RUB 2500.1D Amplifier -(2) 12" Sundown Audio Sa12 Subwoofers dvc 4 ohm -3.8 cu.ft ported enclosure tuned to 34hz -250amp high output alternator -(2) XS Power Batteries / 1/0 gauge Execution Audio cable/ 8 ga speaker cable 250amp circuit breakers/ big 3 upgrade/ Audio Control Epic 160 not yet installed.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...

i got some 15" Gravity GR-15PW but i dont see anybody on here with Gravity. i was going to trade them out for some 12" Gravity G12X. the Gravity G12X has more watts, bigger magnets and bigger voice coils. the G12X are just 12" instead of 15".. can anyone tell me if Gravity products are any good? i was also looking for some dust caps for the Gravity G12X subwoofers

Archived