why, is it not good enough for you yet or something?

Why ever since that shit happened in the tahoe paint section, has people been more hostile than normal? He was just asking a question bro.

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

Lol no not at all. Its one of my favourite reads in the project section but there havent been any updates for ages and now that the Tahoe is almost done bar the suspension I thought Steve might start working on it again.

Im sure that has nothing to do with it...

His last video update with the civic they took the amp rack out and where going to redo it and slap 4 rf4000bds in the thing.

from his amp collection video when he was trying different old amps out he usedd the civic subs for the tests, and the amprack is still nakid and no updates on it.

So im sure the OP is just looking to know when the project of the new batts, amprack, and the 4000bds where going to get done to watch the updates unfold:(

I dont think he meant anything negative about it.

hell im interested to see what happens with that lil beast too. in time

Why ever since that shit happened in the tahoe paint section, has people been more hostile than normal? He was just asking a question bro.

x2 Civic is probably my favorite build too. Tahoe is sick and all, but how often do you see a walled civic? The civic inspires others to do that to their cars whose trunk is small :lol:

Edited by Wastehog

1985 Chevy Silverado Black and Silver SBC 350/700r4

im sure he has been so busy he hasn't even thought about the civic but ill be tuned in when he does

2002 ford focus hatch

pioneer DEH-P8400bh

infinity kappa 6.5 components front and rear

XS Power D1200

Shuriken BT-100

audioque 120.4

2 15 inch audioque HDC3 D2

2 audioque 2200d

big 3

mechman 220a alt with external regulator

479-418-3056

While that probably seemed more "hostile" than I meant it... its just one of those things that it already had air ride, nice wheels, 2 18's in a wall... etc. Not one of those things that would need urgent attention IMO

Im sure that has nothing to do with it...

His last video update with the civic they took the amp rack out and where going to redo it and slap 4 rf4000bds in the thing.

from his amp collection video when he was trying different old amps out he usedd the civic subs for the tests, and the amprack is still nakid and no updates on it.

So im sure the OP is just looking to know when the project of the new batts, amprack, and the 4000bds where going to get done to watch the updates unfold:(

I dont think he meant anything negative about it.

Yea thats true... I forgot about that. Been quite since much has been said about it so it seems like more of a finished project that doesn't need work.

I was just reading on page 20 of the Tahoe paint thread and Steve mentioned about getting the money together to get the Honda painted so I dont think an update will be far away. Changing the subject a little, I wonder what the next project will be? I mean the Tahoe and the Civic are kind of on-going projects I wonder what the next full on, ground up build will be? Something to top the Hoopty maybe? Now that would be something to see (and hear!)

Pyro