Sonic Electronix

you can mix them, just need to swap some wires around.

The ones that would be inverted would need their wires swapped.

This is WRONG. You do NOT need to invert the wiring on any of your subs. If all 4 subs are facing the same way, then they should all be wired the same. The ONLY time you would swap the wiring on the subs is if you (for example) had 2 facing in and 2 facing out. In this case, you would swap the wiring around on the two facing in so that all 4 subs would be in phase with each other (they move in the same direction at the same time). As you have it now, all 4 subs are the same way, so don't change any wiring.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

This is WRONG. You do NOT need to invert the wiring on any of your subs. If all 4 subs are facing the same way, then they should all be wired the same. The ONLY time you would swap the wiring on the subs is if you (for example) had 2 facing in and 2 facing out. In this case, you would swap the wiring around on the two facing in so that all 4 subs would be in phase with each other (they move in the same direction at the same time). As you have it now, all 4 subs are the same way, so don't change any wiring.

you kinda said the same exact thing he did.

Start out boxy, shape as you move along.

Dc Audio

Team Fur

you kinda said the same exact thing he did.

I must've read it wrong then. I thought he was saying that you could just mix and match out of phase and in-phase subs without inverting them. Lol it's 2:30 in the morning. Get off my back :ph34r:

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

yes, just swap + and - at the amp if you dont have a 180 switch on the amp or option on the HU.

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.

I love the way subs look inverted, I just HATE seeing the wires

2001 Bravada (2wd) Pewter on 24's

JVC KW-AV60BT

10 Alpine Type-S 6.5s

2 PSI/BTL 18's @ 32Hz

2 Rockford Fosgate T25001-bd's @ 1-ohm each

Rockford Fosgate T1000-4

Rockford Fosgate T400-4

Rockford 3Sixty.2

Yellow top up front, 2 9a31s in the back

LOTS of AT 1/0

Python 991

350 Amp Singer Alt

"Build Log"

My Facebook

My YouTube

i didnt see the video or read anything but...cool story

and the reason your being a cock tonight is?

make a split basket and bolt the wires to the mounting ring ;)

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.

I must've read it wrong then. I thought he was saying that you could just mix and match out of phase and in-phase subs without inverting them. Lol it's 2:30 in the morning. Get off my back :ph34r:

Yep you read it wrong :P I meant if you have 2 in 2 out you need to swap the wires on the 2 out ones over, like you said :)

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

This forum has a massive boner for ridiculous electrical upgrades.

I would not do it!

The subs do look sexy, but subs don't like dust, water, ...

Be careful if you do it. You don't want to damage anything on those DC's'

I've never saw any inverted subs in pro audio or hi fi installs.

Inverted subs : looks like ghetto installs!!!

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers Audison AP 8.9 amp with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a 2.6 ft3  ported box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

I would not do it!

The subs do look sexy, but subs don't like dust, water, ...

Be careful if you do it. You don't want to damage anything on those DC's'

I've never saw any inverted subs in pro audio or hi fi installs.

Inverted subs : looks like ghetto installs!!!

wow, really? ever been to a car show or opened up a magazine? i see a good portion of them with inverted subs...

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

Archived