Which Headunit do you prefer?

Take Your Pick  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Which Deck do you prefer?

• Alpine CDA-117
    • Kenwood KDC BT945U
    • JVC KD R900

Pioneer DEX-P99RS. A couple of my friends just got them and they are so freakin' sweet. Basically a P9 combo in a single DIN with proper USB and iPod support. Bluetooth requires an add-on brick unfortunately :(

EDIT: I own a KD R900. Nice unit in terms of simplicity, rear USB is nice too. CD skips a little at ~147+ if that matters to you. iPod control isn't ideal in terms of browsing the device but works well if you just want to shuffle all your music and hit next a lot. Voice quality is good.

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!

That pioneer boon mentioned has me intrigued though.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Guest Scylloga

That pioneer boon mentioned has me intrigued though.

When I was shopping for my HU I seen these. And though holy fuck must have. then I seen the price and thought fuck cnat afford! LOL

I use to think pioneer was the low end of audio. But when I was shoppin around I heard good things about pioneer HU's.

I ended up getting the deh p7100bt and it does everything I want plus some extra.

There was a couple double dins I wish I could have fit in my truck but I am glad I got what I did.

James as to the three you listed I couldnt tell ya never got toplay with any other than a couple pioneer when I was shopping around.

I will say the local shop suggested me getting the a jvc that would do what I wanted. But the bluetooth functions wouldnt sync with my blackberry.

The owner had a iphone and blackberry tour and the jvc linked right up but my storm wouldnt sync.

Pioneer DEX-P99RS. A couple of my friends just got them and they are so freakin' sweet. Basically a P9 combo in a single DIN with proper USB and iPod support. Bluetooth requires an add-on brick unfortunately :(

EDIT: I own a KD R900. Nice unit in terms of simplicity, rear USB is nice too. CD skips a little at ~147+ if that matters to you. iPod control isn't ideal in terms of browsing the device but works well if you just want to shuffle all your music and hit next a lot. Voice quality is good.

wish i had the $ for the DEX-P99. I got a DEHP-800prs off amazon two summers ago. Love it. Time alignment, 15 band(i think)eq. Crossover,phase, and level control for each speaker. Not to mention, it has a mic to get a real flat eq reading in the vehicle you install it in.

God damn its hot today. My balls are stuck to my leg.

Archived