G_skillz81 Posted April 5, 2010 Report Posted April 5, 2010 What kind of sub G-skillz? three Sundown SA-12's ...system is in my sig I originally had 4 of them sealed, but replacing one of the subs for a port worked out better for me 2003 Dodge Ram 1500 - Deep Orange Build log - Blowthrought with 4 18's http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/122600-4-18s-in-a-dodge-ram-team-sundown-russia/ Sundown Audio SAX125.2 - Sundown PA 10" Shok-wiring & RCA's XS Power D6500 Mechman 320A Sundown Audio Russia http://sundownaudio....dex.php?/index http://www.drive2.ru...ram/ram/skillz/ - more about my truck http://www.youtube.com/user/Gskillz81
dakidd7891 Posted April 5, 2010 Report Posted April 5, 2010 maybe this will help. this is the system i did for my friends regular cab colorado which is basicaly a newer s-10. its not ported but its a nice setup NEW ORLEANS SLAP Alpine CDE-103BT 2 12'' JL Audio W3v3-4 Hifonics HIF1500.1
ISO Posted April 5, 2010 Report Posted April 5, 2010 You might need a thinner subwoofer and I have just what you need. One 10 inch RF Punch HX2 dual 2 ohm for $120 plus $20 for shipping. (fresh recone and used enough to know that it works great) You would beable to use that sub ported in that truck off of 400 to 500 watts and it would hammer. All specs are on the Rockford site and if serious I will get you pics. I have a spare motor and basket too. Got to go back to work not much time for questions till later. Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one. "Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go." Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. The Destruction of a person builds character.
TheSundownFire Posted April 5, 2010 Author Report Posted April 5, 2010 Hope you can make it out from the vid how mine works...Subs up, port up. Im liking that idea. Im still a little iffy on if I can make a slot port work. He wants a full size sub and nothing slim. I tried talking him into a slim Type R but hes stuck on something big. I know theres someone on here with a BL12 in a Red Ranger. I was kinda hoping he would post up since I cant seem to find him anywhere... 1999 Pontiac Sunfire Alpine CDA-9886 Sundown Audio SAZ-1000D Sundown Audio SAX-50.4 Rainbow SAC 265.25 Components Image Dynamics iD12 Optima Yellow Top SQFire FTW.
loganberry Posted April 5, 2010 Report Posted April 5, 2010 that was my single cab set up My F-150 Build GET ON THE BANDWAGON what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder hahah jk
G_skillz81 Posted April 6, 2010 Report Posted April 6, 2010 Im liking that idea. Im still a little iffy on if I can make a slot port work. He wants a full size sub and nothing slim. I tried talking him into a slim Type R but hes stuck on something big. I know theres someone on here with a BL12 in a Red Ranger. I was kinda hoping he would post up since I cant seem to find him anywhere... if ya do talk him into going for a slim woofer, try the new SI BM MKIII http://www.stereointegrity.com/?p=141 It has massive excursion abilities for a slim sub (XBL^2 motor tech)...I've had a chance to test one out and it slams 2003 Dodge Ram 1500 - Deep Orange Build log - Blowthrought with 4 18's http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/122600-4-18s-in-a-dodge-ram-team-sundown-russia/ Sundown Audio SAX125.2 - Sundown PA 10" Shok-wiring & RCA's XS Power D6500 Mechman 320A Sundown Audio Russia http://sundownaudio....dex.php?/index http://www.drive2.ru...ram/ram/skillz/ - more about my truck http://www.youtube.com/user/Gskillz81
rednekfisherman Posted April 6, 2010 Report Posted April 6, 2010 I got 2 Alpine type s 12s on a mtx thunder 1501d amp in my single cab 91 f150 and they fuckin pound 1999 gmc jimmy 4 door mtx thunder 1501d alpine cda-102 hifonics olympus 12(temporary) 2 sundown sa 15s
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.