So I was driving down the road about a week ago in my blazer that i'vr been working on when my hood decided to come up with the wind..

it sucked, but oh well looks like i gotta dump some more money in this thing <_<

0127091256.jpg

before lol

0327001749.jpg

after

epic fail

DSBP_blue.jpg

parton226

I had a friend whose jeep cherokee did that, busted the window and the whole damn hood flew off.

My Babies

bl-1.png

97 2.5 Avenger, 92 5.0 Fox, 97 2.0 Turbo GST Eclipse, 00 2.0 Jetta, 06 GSXR 600, 98 CBR 600, 01 GSXF 600, 93 CBR 900RR

Wilwoods dont slow your car down, they slow the earth down under your car...remember that next time you slam your brakes, you may spill my drink.

You have the hood pinned and it still blew up to smack the windshield?

:wacko:

yeah the damn hood pins broke. i mean come on thats their entire purpose of use they're not there to look good lol...

thats part of the reason it pissed me off so bad, it was windy as fuck that day

Edited by parton226

DSBP_blue.jpg

parton226

what year is that blazer?

My friends 88 S10...you can watch pt 1 and see how fugly it was before, he put work into it, new motor & tranny...he's preparing to drop a vette engine in it sometime soon...not bad for $500 from a police auction

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sa3AohiPJ_s

Edited by wonderbreadSTS

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

what year is that blazer?

My friends 88 S10...you can watch pt 1 and see how fugly it was before, he put work into it, new motor & tranny...he's preparing to drop a vette engine in it sometime soon...not bad for $500 from a police auction

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sa3AohiPJ_s

its an 85. im getting ready to bag it paint it and and do four aq hdc3 18s in it itll be a work in progress im gonna pull the 388 stroker engine i got in it out and do a bone stock ls1 should be clean when i get finnished with it

DSBP_blue.jpg

parton226