DC Sound Lab

DC vinyls...got flat white and flat black hit me up!

dirthacker.jpg

should work. i did these for an rc truck. the white outline started out red, then i welded it to the flame design, after that i deleted the red outline. this left the void between the black letters and gray flames. just flip through some of your tools there should be something in there to help. i'll se what i can dig up about sign blazer.

Edited by sic_fx
groundpounders-sig-2.jpg 2002 Tahoe Pioneer 4300dvdFront: Pioneer Components Rear: Kicker CVT6.5 sub amp: US Amps AX2000HC @.35 front stage amp: US Amps TU4360C(tube amps FTW!!)2-18" Level Crossfire XS-SPL V.1'sCheck Out My YouTube Videos!! Click This Now!

i did some digging and found out that signblazer is pretty much a dead end. the whole comapny is gone. i downloaded it for free gonna try it out.

groundpounders-sig-2.jpg 2002 Tahoe Pioneer 4300dvdFront: Pioneer Components Rear: Kicker CVT6.5 sub amp: US Amps AX2000HC @.35 front stage amp: US Amps TU4360C(tube amps FTW!!)2-18" Level Crossfire XS-SPL V.1'sCheck Out My YouTube Videos!! Click This Now!

played with signblazer and it does have the stuff you need in it. took about 2 minutes to figure it out. it just uses different terms than the other sign programs. i'll walk you through the outline and welding/punch through process if you want.

yea umm you should hop in chat sometime and hook it up. what i did is i put a box above and below the "team" and it came out allright. im sending some to rusty to test out, im using some masking tape for transfer paper right now, going to see how it pans out...

oh btw the flat black vinyl is so sexy :D

DCAUDIO

BALLS DEEP

oh and lberry im sending you all the small ones in white. along with a couple smd ones. but the big one with the chicks and all that wouldnt fit in the envelope so you are SOL for awhile...its just barely tooo big.

but if you like what you get you can buy a nice big back window sized one ;)

DCAUDIO

BALLS DEEP