What's up guys? The NBA Playoffs are right around the corner.

What are your predictions? Western conference finals? Eastern conference finals? Finals?

Personally I am a suns fan, I would love for them to go deep in the playoffs and bounce back from the disappointment in the past few seasons.

NBA - Where amazing happens ( :popcorn:)

777319156.png

• 2 weeks later...

Going with the Magic this year for the whole thing. I think maybe the magic and celtics in teh east finals, magic takes it in 6. The west, I'm pullin for the Nuggets and have them play the Suns or thunder? Cant count out the thunder just yet, playin real good right now

2006 GMC Yukon
Pioneer HU

SHCA ran throughout

Crescendo BC3500

One 18 AA Mayhem in a 4th order

ZED Levithian 6 channel

Rainbow Dual 6.5 comps ran Active
matt142-1-1.jpg
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155628-matt14s-yukon-mayhem-in-a-4th-ordernew-amps-and-bats/page-3

LAkers!!! :woot:

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

Huh the lakers don't have enough depth to compete this year. You guys are barely winning against the Thunder. The Thunder are dangerous.

Why would you be upset with the bulls losing... You really think they can beat the cavs in 7 games... That's ignorant :P. Bron Bron ftw

777319156.png

Archived