How long does it take you?

Got a couple hundred hours in my install to the point where it's at now, but I'm still not done. This is counting trial and error, getting the sound I want, several enclosures, several decks, several different amps. I install not to complete the install, but to achieve what I'm looking for..... In that perspective, if you can get the results you're looking for in 8 hours, props to you.

about a day if you know the vehicle

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

If I have an entire day then its done that day

I would hate to see that install. That is a full system, no way that could all be installed in one day. Like I said I would hate to see it.

To the OP, I would say it would take me 2-3 days depending on if I ran into any problems and had all of the equipment at hand.

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

Why would you wanna do a fast install? 1.You get no satisfaction 2.Your quality will suffer & 3.You don't end up tearing it out and starting over. In my opinion a great install will take months to years.

(This is all a mute point if your a shop. A shop tries to crank out high volumes of installs to maximize profits not for quality)

you can still be fast and do quality work. just in how quick you can do it. usually comes with repetition.

Archived