Depends on what you want to do. Go to www.honda-tech.com and read their thread on engine swaps.

Thats the best thing you can say. If its a Civic, B series is going to be your easiest. Money wise its going to depend on what spec it is. You can get a non-vtec b18 for nothing, and I have seen B16s from CTRs for close to $5,000. On ebay you can pick up an H22 for like $1,400 and its torquey swap. On the civics and integras it is a bit heavy and gives you some extra understeer. Which in a FWD isn't optimal. I know people with Accords with H22 swaps and LSDs and they love them. If you are going to be drag racing or want a dyno queen, or just even something to wow people at a show with, the H22 is the best one. IMO the K20 is a great engine. Especially if you drop the money for a K24 block or the TODA stroker kit. That way you gain back the torque of the H22, without the extra weight. In an older civic even a stock K20 is a monster. However the K20 is the most expensive to do. What kind of car is it? That will effect what is best for you. If its a Civic the best all around IMO is the B-Series. Its cheap, easy, not handling altering, and gains power. Theres my $.02

nsx is a half million dollar car. cost of US$ 462,400

if he was racing he wouldnt plan a 2-3 sub massive setup.

my accord has a H22a, for that integra i would recommend a B18 with a turbo if you want somethign easy.

Edited by Accordman

i just read your other posts. If you have a GSR why in the hell would you swap in a B16 or a B18. You already have a B18...........

cause he's a dont know looking for attention.

i just read your other posts. If you have a GSR why in the hell would you swap in a B16 or a B18. You already have a B18...........

When I got my car it had no engine so I put a B18 in it. Now I wanna get more power in it and i was wondering if i should stick with the b18 and turbo it or get a H22 or a K20 for more power. btw which engine can get you the most power out of it when you mod it up the H22 or K20?

Car: 2012 Acura TL Elite

Head Unit: JL Audio Fix86

Front Stage : Alpine SPX-17PRO

Rear Stage : Alpine SPR-60C

Component Amp : JL Audio HD 600/4

Sub : 1 12" JL Audio W7

Sub Amp : JL Audio HD 1200

k20 is more for oh wow i have this nice new shiny motor in my older honda/acura friend has one in his integra and its not really much faster or better in any way.

and h22a isnt to easy in an integra, id just turbo the b18 its cheaper and reversible pretty easily

and i dont feel like quoting whoever it was but 500hp out of a h22a LMFAO, i get maybe 230 and i have like every bolt on available in my accord. I'm talking about at the wheel. at the most with a turbo or juice or something maybe 400 but its not even cheap

k20 is more for oh wow i have this nice new shiny motor in my older honda/acura friend has one in his integra and its not really much faster or better in any way.

and h22a isnt to easy in an integra, id just turbo the b18 its cheaper and reversible pretty easily

I was doing smoe research also and i came across this

B18c1-usdm GSR

B18c -JDM SIR-G II

B18C -JDM Integra Type-R

B18C5-USDM Integra Type-R

Car: 2012 Acura TL Elite

Head Unit: JL Audio Fix86

Front Stage : Alpine SPX-17PRO

Rear Stage : Alpine SPR-60C

Component Amp : JL Audio HD 600/4

Sub : 1 12" JL Audio W7

Sub Amp : JL Audio HD 1200