Sundown Audio

Quantum Audio anyone?

So i'm needing a new amp- 500w RMS, subsonic filter, cheap but not CHEAP built. you guys know :) hehe...

anyway- saw some quantum stuff online and was wondering if any of you guys had opinions or horror stories...so let me know plz

also- if you have any stories on lanzar, pyramid, basically all the cheap "mainstream" brands of amps that could be helpful too.

Suggestions always welcome

So i'm needing a new amp- 500w RMS, subsonic filter, cheap but not CHEAP built. you guys know :) hehe...

anyway- saw some quantum stuff online and was wondering if any of you guys had opinions or horror stories...so let me know plz

also- if you have any stories on lanzar, pyramid, basically all the cheap "mainstream" brands of amps that could be helpful too.

What kinda price range are you looking at???

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

well...honestly I'm a little spoiled. I got a steal on an audiobahn 500w for $35 lol....poor store had it marked wrong :)

So i'm trying to hit around the $100 mark...yes I know...good luck right? If i have to spend more to get into something low level that is a "worth it" amp, i'll just have too.

On that note; what do you suggest? logan?

Depends on the ohm load you want to run, 1 ohm costing the least and 4 ohm costing the most. Keep an eye in the F/S section for 500w amps as they can pop up there from time to time at really nice prices. Check out Audio savings site on ebay for some nice amps at good prices.

http://www.audiosavings.com/index.aspx

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

What ohm does it need to be at??

This Kenwood will do between 500-600rms at 2 ohms.

http://cgi.ebay.com/KENWOOD-KAC-8105D-MONO-CHANNEL-1000-WATT-CAR-AMPLIFIER_W0QQitemZ290422521456QQcmdZViewItemQQptZCar_Amplifiers?hash=item439e87fe70#ht_3978wt_912

Edited by CaptainzPlanetz

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

damn good find for the price IMO

If Morgan Freeman narrated a story on how great AIDS is, I would be captivated and tempted to contract it myself. His voice just fills my soul with warm fuzzies and puppy tears.

He has NO idea and may have a touch of autism to be honest.

Is this guy real or is he joking? i actually mistook him for a lesbian in that demo video

Wanted to mess around with a box for the garage. Was thinking 4 6x9 in 4 cube at like 30 hz...

These are the things that make me lol

MB Quart's Discus series are some of the best budget friendly amplifiers on the market right now...

The DSC2150 will do 600 watts rms @ 4 ohms and the 4125 will do 500 watts rms x2 @ 4 ohms.

The 2150 can be had for around $100...

Edited by chud

You can't fix stupid

dude jus get a alpine m500