Sonic Electronix

Twigz 1994 Chevy Beretta Sound System

Well I can tell youyour gonna need an amp that will put out 4k to begin with ( t40001bd) and an electrical system that can keep up with that amp ( alt, batteries, wiring)

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

so why would you even need 4000 watts for 2 t2s? youre thinking peak power. like we said, dont pay attention to peak. look at rms.

Well, ok in the future I would like to have 4000 watts rms. Right now, i'm at my limits with my current car so It would be stupid to spend all that money just to get rid of it 3 years from now. I would like to have 2,500+ rms watts for my T2's problem is I don't know exactly what to do. My Amp is in and they are holding onto it but my car needs to be checked by my dad. I understand now what your saying that Peak means nothing it's all about RMS. so, if you had two T2's 12's what kind of power would you give it? I'm going for HIGH SPL.

I'm just looking for idea's in the future to upgrade I probally sound like a Jack Ass, becauze I don't really know much about car audio right now I hope to take sum schooling this semester. Could you give me some advice about rms, and how to handle/upgrade it?

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

Well, ok in the future I would like to have 4000 watts rms. Right now, i'm at my limits with my current car so It would be stupid to spend all that money just to get rid of it 3 years from now. I would like to have 2,500+ rms watts for my T2's problem is I don't know exactly what to do. My Amp is in and they are holding onto it but my car needs to be checked by my dad. I understand now what your saying that Peak means nothing it's all about RMS. so, if you had two T2's 12's what kind of power would you give it? I'm going for HIGH SPL.

I'm just looking for idea's in the future to upgrade I probally sound like a Jack Ass, becauze I don't really know much about car audio right now I hope to take sum schooling this semester.

If I had 2 T2's I would buy a rf T2000bd

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

If I had 2 T2's I would buy a rf T2000bd

I understand that RF puts out powerful RMS, but im not made of money....so I will probally Just have 2 amps. Is it possible/smart to combine two amplifers to two subs? cuz that's the idea i'm having.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

I understand that RF puts out powerful RMS, but im not made of money....so I will probally Just have 2 amps. Is it possible/smart to combine two amplifers to two subs? cuz that's the idea i'm having.

yeah you can put one amp per sub its just harder, unless its a stackable amp. If you're tight on money look into hifonics amps, they have pretty decent prices. But by time you pay for a hifonics, save $200 extra and get a rf

http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/Pr...ProductID=16370

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

yeah you can put one amp per sub its just harder, unless its a stackable amp. If you're tight on money look into hifonics amps, they have pretty decent prices. But by time you pay for a hifonics, save $200 extra and get a rf

http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/Pr...ProductID=16370

a fucking 4000 watt amp for not even $500? why do they sell their shit so cheap?

What's a stackable amp? I've never heard of that. What makes combining 2 amps to two seperate subs harder? Do you need more power for each amp? What kind of RF do you reccommend, i'll take a look right now and get back to you.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

a fucking 4000 watt amp for not even $500? why do they sell their shit so cheap?

What's a stackable amp? I've never heard of that. What makes combining 2 amps to two seperate subs harder? Do you need more power for each amp? What kind of RF do you reccommend, i'll take a look right now and get back to you.

Well I guess its not called stackable, but when you have two RF amps you can buy a link that makes them sync up so they're putting out the same amount of power. If you bought 2 smaller amps you have to set the gains the same which makes it harder than just hooking up two subs to one amp and setting one gain. It's not really a 4000 watt amp, its 4000 peak. You need to look at rms its 2000 rms at one ohm. And as for RF amps for two T2's http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/Pr...ProductID=14334 this is what I reccomend, but you can check ebay and get a factory refurbished amp for about $500

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

ah thank you buddie, im multi tasking not really looking closely on the forums.

1994 and 1995 pretty similar?

1988 through 1996 Chevy beretta.............SAME body...same steel stamp....

88 to 90 same interior....91 interior change...91 to 96 interior...same...

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

Well I guess its not called stackable, but when you have two RF amps you can buy a link that makes them sync up so they're putting out the same amount of power. If you bought 2 smaller amps you have to set the gains the same which makes it harder than just hooking up two subs to one amp and setting one gain. It's not really a 4000 watt amp, its 4000 peak. You need to look at rms its 2000 rms at one ohm. And as for RF amps for two T2's http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/Pr...ProductID=14334 this is what I reccomend, but you can check ebay and get a factory refurbished amp for about $500

Actually, I was looking at the new model P1000bd it's a decent price, and can handle 1000 rms but I don't know like you said if you have two of the same amps u can buy a link to sync same power, which is why I was thinking about buying another 2000 punch amp the same exact one cuz i got it for $350. this is all head spinning and shit, and it's frusterating to me because I don't know much about anything being a rookie into all of this. if I go on ebay and I get the amp u reccommend, what do I do with the old amp?

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

Archived