About to graduate in a couple days. But my parents said I can come and go as I please. Computer Technician and Automotive Engineer is what I'm going to do. Oh and put my team on tha map :lol:

TΣÅM DΣÅDLY HΣRTZ

6z2yymtijk.jpgg3ryycie6g.jpgxq0mqupa2h.jpg

Im 22 years old still living at home. I went to community college for about one year, then realized good money can be made without actually going to college...the jobs are out there. I first went through a program in Fairfield called ROP and took classes for welding so I could get into the constuction field as a welder. I passed the classes and everything but couldnt find a job to save my life after I recived my certificate (California debt FTL). Now im currently in a program through Foodlink in Sacramento trying to get my CDLs so I can drive commercial vehicles. Hopefully I can pickup a rewarding job once im done with Foodlink and finally move OUT. I still plan on getting atleast an associate degree in business or something.

I moved out at 18, but I moved across the country. Living that far from home made me turn from a boy to a man real quick. I have since regressed back into a boy, I just know how to keep my money straight now lol :pardon:

BTW I am 28.

Edited by devil4u2c

Im 22 years old still living at home. I went to community college for about one year, then realized good money can be made without actually going to college...the jobs are out there. I first went through a program in Fairfield called ROP and took classes for welding so I could get into the constuction field as a welder. I passed the classes and everything but couldnt find a job to save my life after I recived my certificate (California debt FTL). Now im currently in a program through Foodlink in Sacramento trying to get my CDLs so I can drive commercial vehicles. Hopefully I can pickup a rewarding job once im done with Foodlink and finally move OUT. I still plan on getting atleast an associate degree in business or something.

if you are a certified welder, go to school to get A & P certified (aka licensed to work on airplanes) and then get certified to be an FAA welder, hello money. :good:

19 still living at home. But I'm a full time college student and doing it without loans so moneys tight. I'm working 30-35 hours a week at $13. Might move out this summer I found a sweet deal on a place from one of my good friends. $700 a month and the garage is bigger then the house haha

Team NWSPL

baaudio Build Log

2001 GMC Sierra walkthrough

4 Mechman Elite 370s, 10 AGM batteries, 3 Crossfire XS v2 18s, Crossfire 8k

19 now, going to college 200 miles from 'home'. I'd call myself very fortunate to have the opportunities that I have. Realistically, hoping to be completely independent and established by 25..... Out of college by 23-24 Hopefully doing well enough by 30-33 to make my dad's wishes come true of retiring. That would be my ultimate goal.... To see myself doing well enough to have my parents living off my dime, or at least finish paying off their house, like they've done for me the past 19 years of my life and whatever is to come. Time will only tell though. I've worked since the day after I got my permit at 15 1/2, and I've been employed by several companies since....

The car...The parents help me a great deal when it comes to the car as they have given me the opportunity to have an asset, at half the value of the car. I pay half the total payment every month, which is equivalent to 2 weeks of work every month. Another week alone goes to gas, and whatever left over goes into the savings account, as well as the car.

I'm young, got a great supporting family, going to college, working part time, and I appreciate all the opportunities I've been given...

20 and still with mom and dad

goin 2 school full tym (college) and in the summer tym going 2 mobile dynamics for the 8 weeks then goin 2 try and get a part tym job in a shop

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

just curious as i see lots of people still living under mom and dads roof and buying lots of stereo equipment, rims etc and basicly living it up with no responsibilities. I mean if your still in school and under 18 this doesnt apply to you, i am asking some of you who are 21 or more and still in momma birds nest :D

I grew up in a good home with a loving family but when i was 17 going on 18 i couldnt leave fast enough...are times different? or are some of you just like me? Thats probably why it took me till my 30's before i could start buying as much crap as i do now.....years of hard work out on the roof, raising kids, supporting pregnant wife 2 times (her not working during) making car payments, rent (now mortgage) and everything else seems to make it hard to keep up. Sometimes i WISH i had nothing but me and the clothes on my back that momma bought for me - and my toys.....i could live so large!!!!!

not ranting, just curious :)

i wouldnt change a thing about my years except having a kid before i was ready and paying 18yrs of child support...

I moved out of my parents place at 20. I moved 300 miles away to my aunt and uncle's place, who own a resturant. I lived with them for about 5 months, and in January of 2010, I finally got my own place!!! I am now 21, and I am renting a small house, and I work at their resturant as a cook, dishwasher, prepworker. I enjoy it, and I can't describe how awesome it feels to have a place to call my own. However, it is harder than heck to keep up with rent, phone, utilities, insurance, and everything else there is to pay for. Eventually, I wanna get a job as an installer somewhere, and maybe if my dream comes true, own my own car audio and electronics shop some day. My passion is cars, and car audio, there is nothing I like better, and that is my goal. My parents would let me stay at home as long as I wanted though, as long as I helped a little with expenses. I have the most loving family ever, and I am very thankful, but it is awesome to be out on my own! :)

moms died when i was 11, it all went down hill from there.. pops booted me at 14, been on my own every sense, i have never had anything handed to me. i paid for all of my stuff, including my first car at 14. 1977 buick regal lmao.. my income wasnt always legal, but im glad i went through it and lived. it helped me to be a better person now.

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/