My Engine Rebuild + Updates 10/31/07

Thanks, some of you guys might be wondering why I didnt paint the front part of under the hood, and its cause the BIG ASS radiator goes there, and it was painted black when I had it re done.. also the Engine mounts and the support bar were just primered, not painted, I saw no point in wasting paint on something that wont be seen, but it is primered cause I didnt want the shit to rust through then all the sudden when im jammin doing 80 down the highway my engine falls out..... Thats kinda scary to think about....

errr I'd paint them, primer doesn't seal, so it will still rust :unsure:

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

dang two more days ill be waitign for that. Hey also whats up with your aim your never on?

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

1987 Chevy Cavalier Z24 2.8L V6 -- CB Radio with PA speaker

Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s

Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp --

Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz

Coming soon: Bigger Highs Amp, Power inverter

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

Wow.. This and the Cobra are never going to get done.

Tell me about it. Part of the cobra is shannon and mark waiting it out and looking over their options. You know mark and his wallet, if he wanted the car done by now, then it would be done... He is just a patient guy, cause what else does he have to do with his life?

Damn Thiefs

supportingmemeber.gif

Archived