I had to bury my best friend of 21 years on Saturday. Thanks to a drunk driver. She just turned 23 less than a month ago. We were riding our motorcycles home last Sunday from Hard Times Cafe and a drunk driver ran a red light and ran her over. Myself and my 3 friends and her husband all made it through but she didnt clear the intersection in time. I dont understand why it always has to be Innocent people and families that suffer because of someone elses stupid choice to get to drunk and then attempt to Drive. Rip to my friend Tracy Rawlings. 03/18/87-04/04/10

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

I'm sorry to hear that man, i too lost a friend last summer in a motorcycle accident, a woman turned left in in front of him and he hit her. It's hard man. Not only do people need to not drink and drive, but they also need to watch out for bikers.

My F-150 Build (So Far)

2 DC L3 10's

Kenwood KDC-X794

(4) Selenium ST200 (Highs)

(2) RE X8 (Mids)

Sundown Sub/Mid/High Amps

Shuriken Batteries

Knu Wiring

My Feedback Thread

My most sincere apology goes out to you man, i wish you and everyone else she knew the strength to get through this shitty situation.

Pioneer x930 bt

Rockford t2500 bdcp

18" nightshade v1

DC audio 175.4

RF power T162s up front, infinity 3 way 6x9's in the back (removing rear stage and re-doing doors soon)

3x XS power D2700's

Knukonceptz 0awg all around

My most sincere apology goes out to you man, i wish you and everyone else she knew the strength to get through this shitty situation.

couldn't say it any better^^^^^^

sony m60ui

polk mid/hi's

infinity 6000m on tower

fosgate p3d212 x2

fosgate p400-4

fosgate t1000-1bd

im ona boat bitch

My boat build

funny thing is...............slamming fireworks in to the ground with a sledge hammer in mexico is like car audio in california... everyone is doing it but most fail :)

Every time I read a comment you post, or a topic you make... I cannot help to think of how much of a badass you are!!

Fuck drunk drivers man. I'm so sick of this shit happening to people. I'm sorry for your loss.

Need an install? Hit me up.
[email protected]

Got car audio questions? Check here first!
Everything you need to know. =]

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/

couldn't say it any better^^^^^^

x2 a friend of mine back in high school was water jeting and got hit by a drunk driver on a boat, hope that fuck rots in hell, my boy just graduated that month made his mom so proud then that happend

Greg,
Triple C Auto Niagara Falls NY

Under construction
2002 Chevy Suburban

pioneer 8000NEX

3 Sets of ARC Audio 6000 components in custom front doors

2 Powerbass midrange in center council

4 Super tweets

2 Focal 900.6 6 channels

4 American Bass VFL Comp 15's (currently running 2)

DC 12.0k

DC Power dual alt bracket

2 XS Power D3400's under the hood

3 C&D technologies 110ah in rear

along with multiple runs of 0 AWG OFC

Thanks alot fellas. Ive been doing everything I can to hold it together for her mom. Im the only 1 she has left to lean on. she has had some rough times her husband passed away 5 years ago from cancer so im tryin to be her rock for her to lean on but its really F*****G hard to hold it together sometimes

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Sorry to hear of your loss, may she rest in peace.

2 15"s Re-coned with a Custom re-cones with DD 9500 coils, Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bd, Designated Aux. 190 amp Alt@ 15.5 volts, Duel High Rate Aux. Batts. Doing 143+'s (current box and subs haven't been metered), 1st place in 129.9 Bass Race and a 2nd and a 3rd in NW DB Drag in the last two shows. Only gone two 2 show total thought, so not to bad

Archived