This game brings back memories =]

Metal SLug:

Ninja Turtle 2 for nes

The Legend of Zelda:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5sxOnymKjQ

just music for that one. But doesn't this melody bring back memories?
I remember for this one I had to buy the "guide" which was a piece of poster that was folded up lol.
There was an area where you'd have to go a certain screen pattern to get to your destination. Edited by moh.vze.com

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

Remember back in the day you had to buy those magazines for cheat codes?

I found my stack of magazines haha

"EGM 1995 Video Game buyer's guide"

Talk about old school

Edited by moh.vze.com

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

I never played ocarina but i heard it was a HARD game

ocarina was the first game i ever "no lifed" lol, me and a friend of mien both got it same time and raced to see who could beat it first, we both had to cheat at the end but i beat him by 3 hours, 23 hours non stop on that game...lol i miss old school nintendo back before they were against there "anti fat" players and this bs wii they came out with

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

Also, I was never able to beat the original Mario game on the nes without using the tube warps. That game was freaken hard =[

Actually, I had trouble with Mario 2 also!. Mario 3 was easier and a lot more fun but I wasn't able to beat that one either :(

The only Mario i was able to beat was Super Mario World for the SNES.

Mario 3 ftw!

Catchy music :)

Edited by moh.vze.com