XS Power

18 volt daily driving diagram

i plan on running 16v. so what i get from this is I would need only one step down or multiples in conjunction with a vcm.also I take it remote voltage has to match input voltage ? ie 16 and 16 or can it be 16 n 14 ?

4 I.A. Warden 15s

8 I.A. 20.1s

2010 140.0-149.9 Bass Race Points Champ/Over all champ

2010 140.0-149.9 Bass Race S.C. Regional Champ

2010 FL Regional Middle Weight Champ

2010 INAC Middle Weight Bass Boxing Champ

i plan on running 16v. so what i get from this is I would need only one step down or multiples in conjunction with a vcm.also I take it remote voltage has to match input voltage ? ie 16 and 16 or can it be 16 n 14 ?

do you mean charge to 16volts or do you mean a 16volts system?

Johns.jpgSuburban Coming Soon

im goin to a 16v system

4 I.A. Warden 15s

8 I.A. 20.1s

2010 140.0-149.9 Bass Race Points Champ/Over all champ

2010 140.0-149.9 Bass Race S.C. Regional Champ

2010 FL Regional Middle Weight Champ

2010 INAC Middle Weight Bass Boxing Champ

Now is there a possible list of what amps can take 18v stock, or do most need to be modded?

And for that matter, what do

You suggest for the top 18v batteries? Great post and bookmarked for sure.

I do not have a list of the amps that will take the higher voltages, but most manfufactures will list the amps voltage range with the specs.

18V batteries? Do you mean 16V batteries charging in the 19V range or actual 18V batteries?

RealPower800x135_zps58408f90.jpg

Now is there a possible list of what amps can take 18v stock, or do most need to be modded?

I do not have a list of the amps that will take the higher voltages, but most manfufactures will list the amps voltage range with the specs.

18V batteries? Do you mean 16V batteries charging in the 19V range or actual 18V batteries?

I should probably stop being lazy and just lookup which amps are capable, I just know I haven't seen too many and have seen several people have their amps modded to take that kind of voltage.

And for the battery, I meant 16v =p.

I should probably stop being lazy and just lookup which amps are capable, I just know I haven't seen too many and have seen several people have their amps modded to take that kind of voltage.

And for the battery, I meant 16v =p.

The D1600 would be the best option. It is the heavier weight battery, which has more lead in it that gives it more capacity and power.

RealPower800x135_zps58408f90.jpg