6 15" MT EXPEDITION WALLED ROCKFORD AMPS 18,000 WATTS

Man, Good luck with the build. I did 6 15" MT's in a flat wall as well...s-10 blazer though. It was a monster that liked to eat walls and amps. Lots of 2x4's, glass, and bracing for sure... no such thing as overkill with that setup.

edit - I guess what I was trying to say is that baffle WILL NOT hold those subs without mega serious Chuck Norris style reinforcement. It'll be raining MT's after about 20 mins.

I have seen that build I was wondering what happened, last I read was amp problems. Yeah I know it looks scarry right now. I want to make the face 7 or 8 layers and gusset between each sub like at a 45 to the top and bottom. maybe some all tread between the face and 2 x 4 internal bracing. Any ideas?

2001 EXPEDITION

6 RE MT 15" WITH TEAM PSI PARTS

4 ROCKFORD T30001BD

3 ROCKFORD T5002

6 DEKA GROUP 31 INTIMIDATOR BATTS

156 AT 42Hz at 12 volts (need more alternator)

usac outlaw in the kick door open

The port looks cool

Mids/Highs: stock Bang & Olufsen

Lows: Image Dynamics IDMax 12v.3

Power: Sony Xplod XM-D9001GTR:Knukonceptz 4 gauge

Box: 1.75 cu/ft Sealed

Past: Pioneer Premier TS-W1207 (2)/ Rockford Fosgate P210/ Image Dynamics ID10V.3/ Infinity Reference 311A/ Audiopipe AP-18001D

I have seen that build I was wondering what happened, last I read was amp problems. Yeah I know it looks scarry right now. I want to make the face 7 or 8 layers and gusset between each sub like at a 45 to the top and bottom. maybe some all tread between the face and 2 x 4 internal bracing. Any ideas?

Unfortunatley that truck is gone - a combination of the system and slamming it on the ground and dragging the truck over and over killed it.. bags started leaking from the weight, front brake fell off, tinsels started snapping.... It was a monster while it lasted but there was just waaaaaaay too much gear and equipment shoehorned into that little truck. Just brace really smart - lots of 2x4's and glass, the front baffle was good with 3 layers of mdf and lots of 2x4 bracing, but if there was more room I would have liked to add two more layers. I had a little more support with how the subs were set up in the blazer but less port area than you have with your design.

Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!

Archived