AA/SMD 15" in Bedroom??

ZZzzzzzzzzzzz 15 year olds (taking a wild guess here) very, very rarely go through with things like this.

Prove me wrong?

This

LOL @ the guy with the Bose 321 talking down on other home theater systems. I think I'd rather have the Logitech system...

And this.

I don't think the kid has seen the pricing on the SMD.

A 400W rms sub will shake the block in the right enclosure.

Thinking is the root of all problems...

You ALWAYS get what you pay for.

that's what i was thinking. that sub would be way to much no point. get a good sq sub and get like a 1000 watt power supply and you'll have plenty of juice.

yeah i cant even have the bass up i got the bass all the way down volume all the way down amp tuned down and its still loud as hell

i suggest just get a decent sub i'm running a ported box but i'm gonna guess your mom will be bitching so get a sealed box a decent amp a power source and you'll be fine afterall its for your room you dont wanna be stuck picking shit up everytime you play it

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

yeah the AA/SMD is around $1,000 and im 17, once i get enough money for a truck, i have a car now, then im going to put 2 18's in the truck, that would be over kill for the car.

That is some damn skewed logic. 2 18"s overkill for a car? WTF? 2 18"s are perfect for a wall in a car. Heaps of people do it, what's overkill for a truck then?

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

This forum has a massive boner for ridiculous electrical upgrades.

Archived