AA/SMD 15" in Bedroom??

Crown XTI 4000/6000

Good luck saving up your money...

Or instead of running a huge SPL subwoofer in a bedroom which is totally pointless, you could run a SQ subwoofer like a Fi Q or a IDMAX 12". It would be more than enough and would be louder than 4 Logitech Z-5500s.

Mids/Highs: stock Bang & Olufsen

Lows: Image Dynamics IDMax 12v.3

Power: Sony Xplod XM-D9001GTR:Knukonceptz 4 gauge

Box: 1.75 cu/ft Sealed

Past: Pioneer Premier TS-W1207 (2)/ Rockford Fosgate P210/ Image Dynamics ID10V.3/ Infinity Reference 311A/ Audiopipe AP-18001D

Your best bet to power it would be a home amplifier. But it isnt gonna be cheap. Or you could set up a bunch of car batteries and run an amp with a battery charger

Team NWSPL

baaudio Build Log

2001 GMC Sierra walkthrough

4 Mechman Elite 370s, 10 AGM batteries, 3 Crossfire XS v2 18s, Crossfire 8k

Your best bet to power it would be a home amplifier. But it isnt gonna be cheap. Or you could set up a bunch of car batteries and run an amp with a battery charger

good luck with that, odds are you would be out just as much as a good crown amp getting enough batteries and battery chargers to to keep up 3k+ rms for long

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

why would you even put it in your bedroom?

want something cool, to bump and show off in your room i can understand but you wish to save money and spend $1000+ for somehting to put into your room? tsk tsk. i waste of good equipment and a nonefficient use of electronics.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

should I really put a 15" AA/SMD in my room? once i get the money im going to buy it, but 1 thing though, HOW THE HELL AM I GOING TO POWER IT? please help, thanks

No.

1997 Chevrolet Cavalier Two 12" DC Audio XL M2'sCrescendo Audio BC5500d

Current Scores: 150+ out the Trunk

On 6/30/2011 at 1:11 AM, 'Ray' said:

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not.

my suggestion would be if youre wanting something nice to bump inside your room is either the iKicker or the Bose cinematic series. i use both in my house and PHENOMENAL pieces of equipment.

why would you even put it in your bedroom?

want something cool, to bump and show off in your room i can understand but you wish to save money and spend $1000+ for somehting to put into your room? tsk tsk. i waste of good equipment and a nonefficient use of electronics.

My thoughts exactly its a beastly sub and all but why waste your money throwing it into your room.

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

i just want to put it in my room cause i thought it would be a good idea, what else would you suggest? thats still really loud and boomy

its not like its staying in my room forever once i get a truck then ill get another sub and put them in there

i just want to put it in my room cause i thought it would be a good idea, what else would you suggest? thats still really loud and boomy

its not like its staying in my room forever once i get a truck then ill get another sub and put them in there

this is what i thought. when i was A LOT younger i had set up a seperate battery source and 2 infinity subs with some crappy kenwoods 6x9s and an old alpine deck.

then i grew up. for my tv/gaming area i use the bose 321gs series and in my room the iKicker. more than enough and sounds great.

Archived