Sonic Electronix

No one belives what Ive hit on the meter!

lol okay. Who am I trying to impress. Shouls be a competition next month that im going to, will take video to show you all how dumb.

Ive got a guy named paul from sundown audio who has 12 12's with 3 of their true 3500 watt amps beatin his hinges off his doors (

) who was in the car with me and told me I should be going to comps with him cause its rediculously loud for what ive got. No one understands why it hits so hard but fuck it lol "noob"? calls and shit haha thats straight with me. I'll have a video of my next competition and if you really wanna be asses then call my shop..

Dashboard Audio

6709 Kingsport Highway

Kingsport, TN 37663-4707

(423) 239-3274

Ask for Rich or Brent and ask them what Jordan Caldwell hit last year at octoberfest competion

the silver 97 honda accord lx

Call me stupid all you want, no one is trying to show off im not some fake ass kid but shit its good.

By the way I had the mic hanging on my rear view mirror.

And as for the stupid asses who say 150 db would jar your head to much to drive is dumb as fuck..

I had a bass CD I dont know which one but it was a bass mekanik CD and I played it at 55 hz I think...or 50

anyways yeah dnt belive me, Actually This week I will go to dasshboard and have them break out the meter again to show u guys how fuckin stupid you sound...

but hell, then I'll just get the typical " The meter wasn't calibrated "

so Ill set this shit put, and post the video back to this thread and I want EVERYONE to watch...then bitch about it some more I guess....fuck it get mad

But really you guys try to seem like you know alot about all the systems but now you all look pretty stupid when there are the few people who do belive me and are tellin you all how you sound like asses telling me im a liar

Who am I to lie lol

and nah im not a 12 year old kid with no car here is my car

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3812534

If that doesnt work then my user id is Caldwell8792

-----------------------------

Like I said before, im not some kid trying to curse everyone out, be a dick and try to get a few cool points from nobody.

Its not a spam thread and im not gonna advertise no bullshit either

I also said no one knows why its so loud, but it is. So I am going to make a video post it on THIS thread and then listen to everyone cry about how the meter if fucked up....soo talk shit n cry till I get back.

oh and by the way 150.8 db and 160+db is a huge fuckin difference dumb ass, why do you think all of you guys are puttin hundreds of more dollars into your systems to get an extra db or so. I know my shit im not stupid.

umad

you didn't hit 150dB.

when you hear 150dB, you'll understand why you didn't hit 150dB. the pure pressure on your skull and lungs and balls even at 150dB is just something you don't forget. you can barely drive at 150dB.

you didn't hit 150dB.

now i wouldnt say all that...i do it all the time

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

I have been gone waaaay to long.

regardless if its true or not most people posting in this thread are acting like this is ca.com, and its pretty disgusting, I thought I taught ya'll better then this.

Archived