iwnichols09 Posted April 19, 2010 Report Posted April 19, 2010 I haven't heard too many loud vehicles tha loudest truck I heard was chode69's Durango. Who else from dis state has a quality system? Ian Nichols
snafu Posted April 19, 2010 Report Posted April 19, 2010 Assman has been known to frequent the DE shows . . . and his shit is SICK. I haven't heard his Astro, but his truck was in the top 5 most insane I've sat in since 1985 . . . All in a Day's work, huh Randy? Tony Candela - SMD Sales & Marketing Email me at [email protected] to learn about becoming an SMD Partner!
iwnichols09 Posted April 19, 2010 Author Report Posted April 19, 2010 Yeh I think I've heard bout him doesn't he hve a bunch ov 10's or 12's? Ian Nichols
Chode69 Posted April 19, 2010 Report Posted April 19, 2010 glad i was your loudest so far... I actually wanna dig up the records for loudest Daily Driver in Delaware because thats what im aiming for...Randy no longer has them CRAZY set ups w the 24 8s or 20 15s or 30 10s...right now he has 8 8s in his Blazer. still pretty sick. NoFearX18 said: Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said: i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL! trainman0978 said: I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P... Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power 2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!! DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!
Team_DC-Derrick Posted April 19, 2010 Report Posted April 19, 2010 maybe i need to move to DE so i can give you some competition nick LOL The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube Team DC Audio where theres a will theres a wall....... I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones
Chode69 Posted April 19, 2010 Report Posted April 19, 2010 maybe i need to move to DE so i can give you some competition nick LOL bring it im about to double my power hehehe as far as other loud systems...i would say the closest i know of is Coltons Jimmy (nofearx18) hes got 2 18s thats LOUD AS FUCK...plays lows UNBELIEVABLY NoFearX18 said: Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said: i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL! trainman0978 said: I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P... Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power 2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!! DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!
iwnichols09 Posted April 19, 2010 Author Report Posted April 19, 2010 I saw this vid of a guy wit 4 smd 18's up at defiant audio Ian Nichols
Chode69 Posted April 19, 2010 Report Posted April 19, 2010 I saw this vid of a guy wit 4 smd 18's up at defiant audio yea thats another loud one...hes doin around 150-152 area NoFearX18 said: Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said: i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL! trainman0978 said: I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P... Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power 2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!! DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!
Team Nemesis-DJ Posted April 19, 2010 Report Posted April 19, 2010 My old 626 is up there somewhere ...<if it aint trashed>over 150< on music> from the trunk
-Hobby- Posted April 19, 2010 Report Posted April 19, 2010 My old 626 is up there somewhere ...<if it aint trashed>over 150< on music> from the trunk One day I will get my Son's 626 over 150. First I have to get my truck bumpin. You have any picts of that setup DJ?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.