Jump to content

Loudest vehicle in De??


Recommended Posts

Posted

Some pics ...before i finished it .....

100_0023.jpg

2-15's? I love that port thru the deck. Did you beef up your alternator too? Right now were running a single 15" Mojo a stock alt with 3 batcap 800's and doing 145's. Havent done any mods to the back tray except sealing it up.

Posted

2-15's? I love that port thru the deck. Did you beef up your alternator too? Right now were running a single 15" Mojo a stock alt with 3 batcap 800's and doing 145's. Havent done any mods to the back tray except sealing it up.

thanks

yes i had a local guy "beef "up the alt 180 @ 2k rpms ...i did 6 or 7 different set ups in that car ..loudest on meter was the 2 15 set up ,loudest to ear was 6 12s /false floor firing up ...the 6 12s did tear the car up pretty good

Posted

Wow, I didn't think anyone around here actually had a decent setup.

Anyone know where Elkton, MD is?

:P

Yeh I kno a couple ppl frm up elkton wit sum serious setups

Ian Nichols 8)

Posted

Wow, I didn't think anyone around here actually had a decent setup.

Anyone know where Elkton, MD is?

:P

I am 30 min from elkton,live in rising sun md.

I think I remember ur setup from years back..u had kicker back in the day? It was at a show off rt 40 in MD

Yup..I'm 20 minutes from Elkton

back in them days i was running 24 kicker L78's in a ford focus zx5,miss that little car

Assman Idustries

Fear The Duck

Team Notoriously Loud Mafia

duck.jpg
bannerfans_8aed9634.png

Posted

im in annapolis, however far away from elkton that is haha

4 - 15 Sundown Z v.2 @ 35Hz

2 - AP3000D

2 - RF Power Punch 6.5 Comps

2 - RF Power Power

1 - Kinetic KHC2000

3 - Kinetic KHC2400

Iraggi 300A

Knu Wiring

Posted

I am 30 min from elkton,live in rising sun md.

back in them days i was running 24 kicker L78's in a ford focus zx5,miss that little car

yeah you've been running shi! for a minute now..keep it up man. Do they still have shows down that way?

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

tripp_zps449c2d3a.jpg

~~~~CHODE FTW~~~~

DC4LYFE

Posted

yeah you've been running shi! for a minute now..keep it up man. Do they still have shows down that way?

nope unfortunatly,just the shows in Glen burnie and that area

Assman Idustries

Fear The Duck

Team Notoriously Loud Mafia

duck.jpg
bannerfans_8aed9634.png

Posted

nope unfortunatly,just the shows in Glen burnie and that area

and they are pretty much over it seems

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

 

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

 

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

 

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Posted

Nick and Colton are the loudest I've heard.

Locally in slower lower there is a white Yukon XL that rattled the bay doors at my work...from the Arbys about a 1/4 mile away...I don't have any details on this but figured if the guy sees this post and he's a member here he might post up 8)

GuEMAcB_zps08015839.png

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2954 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...