pretty sick is it like a L-port and whats it tuned to. Also did you use that re audio calculator or did you just build it like that with some formulas

bass box pro and formulas double checked on re calculator.

did you use titebond for that box? if so what do you use to sand it down cause i have issues trying to sand down titebond.

Yes its titebond. If you need to get rid of your glue overflow, its a real simple process. First wait for it to dry, then take a dull chisel and scrape of as much as you can(be careful because if its a sharp chisel its easy to cut into the wood). Then take a DA sander and hit it real good til its gone....

Nice to see my old SX is getting some good use, ill have to come by next time hes there and take a listen...

2001 Blazer

Pioneer 5900IB - (2) DC Level 3 10"s - Sundown 1500D

dc_sig.gif

Yes its titebond. If you need to get rid of your glue overflow, its a real simple process. First wait for it to dry, then take a dull chisel and scrape of as much as you can(be careful because if its a sharp chisel its easy to cut into the wood). Then take a DA sander and hit it real good til its gone....

Nice to see my old SX is getting some good use, ill have to come by next time hes there and take a listen...

Well hopefull I'll have my electrical upgraded by then so we can see what it can really do in my vehicle... Hey Cloak I don't know if you remember me, but I went into AI a while back. I had an HK802SX running some Pioneer Premiers... I think I may have sat in your gf's car or something...Maybe it was someone else's gf..But the car had the entry level RE and focal speakers throughout the vehicle with a dvd touchscreen or something in it... But yeah besides that you may have seen me before...

Kurt

90' Geo Prizm Hatchback

Single AQ 8"

http://myspace.com/apostolickurt

shew that was a fire hazard waiting to happen, looks like you got him on the right track now, I wont say anything about the cleanliness of the car, you shoulda seen the jetta when I first got it.

Archived