Yeah picked it up today and right when i started it it almost stalled, So i go into the shop and tell them and he said it was fine when i drove it so he was like drive it for a day see what happens,I was like ok...

On the way home almost stalled every time i stopped hmmm no brakes.... pulled into my driveway stalled and started to smoke ok it was steam the radiator stem freaking broke,,

What the hell did they lean on it put something heavy on it????

So there picking it up tomorrow again.. to fix the idling problem.. Since i don't know if it was there fault or not ill pay for a new radiator not labor though so we will see... either way i think im going to look for a newer car..... or truck

if it makes you feel better I just put my truck in the shop again because it started spewing tranny fluid after the rebuild and I dont even have 100 miles on the rebuild. oh did i mention I dropped it off two weeks ago? And no call or nothing. I did tell him to take his time. He better hope like hell he covers it under warrant.y

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

sorry to hear that it sucks.... i like this car and not sure what im going to do i can do the radiator myself but they are going to need it fixed before they can fix the idling problem grr not having a car sucks... and im going out of town sat and using my mothers van hopefully she can get a ride to work monday

Definitely sucks ass. Could be a bit worse though. I had my truck in the shop for a week getting the rear end rebuilt and the day I was expecting a call to come pick it up was the same day I got a call saying "your truck has been totaled". Oh and I still had to pay the bill for getting the work done.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

how was your truck totaled??? if the shop did it they have to pay for a new truck or give you the book price for it.... let your insurance company deal with them if they won't...... Anyways it cant be worse 1500 is what the cars worth lol and i paid that to get it half assed fixed lol

You should really join this forum if you haven't already as they'll know every damn problem you can run into and more than likely help point you in the right direction on getting it fixed. Every make and model will have its own set of problems and going to a forum dedicated to your make can go a long way in helping you get it fixed or atleast knowing the most common problems they tend to have. Best part of those forums are people selling parts that may be hard to come by any other way, good luck and hope they get ya fixed up.

http://mitsubishiforum.com/forum/

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

I had the same problem. My car was overheating, and i took it in. They said they would check it out and it would take 2 days. Two days later they said they were still working on it and to call the next day. I called again, and they said it should be done the next day. That day i was pissed, I called and they told me they were still working on it, i went off and the guy said "ok, ill get one of the guys to get STARTED on it, stop by in half an hour." I went by and they told me my radiator hose was broke, and i was loosing all my water and that's why it was overheating. It didn't have a leak or anything when i dropped it off. They told me they could fix it for $80 plus the cost of the part. I told them to fuck off. They said i couldn't drive the car the way it was, i took the car, fixed the hose, and did a nice burnout in front of their shop.

You didnt take your car to a Pepboys did you?

06 300C 5.7 Hemi

K&N CAI

JVC KW-AVX640 6.1" DVD

DC Audio 3.5k

6 DC Audio 8"s

6 cubes 8" aero port at 32hrtz

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183798-chrysler-300c-8-build/?p=2731834#entry2731834